Mt Everest

:offtopic: (Just a comment) In the news today, it's reported they're stepping over dead bodies now just so they can reach the summit. There's even a picture in the press showing the poor sod laying there. I think this is just a disgrace; I certainly don't begrudge the Nepalese for the money they earn from this, but really, do the organisers really have to cheapen this event by doing this?

I'm so glad we retrieved Tensing's turd from the summit before somebody stood on it. The eventual winner of this caption will see it as an honour to receive it :D

Unfortunately as the increasing death toll has shown it's a very harsh place and if you die your left, trying to get bodies down is just risking more lives.

Guest Richzx6r

AkTeQh2.jpg

Oh, the grand old Duke of York, he had 10,000 men, he marched them to the top of the hill, then he pushed them off the top.

Doctored to be right :cheers:

And I thought the que for Snowden last weekend was weekend was bad enough:

snowdon-2_2653505c.jpg

The Nepali attempt to take the Alpine horn players set mountaintop world record of 500 from the Swis failed when 4 musicians lost their footing..

Mt-Ever-Snow.thumb.jpg.2905ee4ff9028ee05e29f75967f8dc45.jpg