Almost had a crash; who was at fault?

workpeter

Well they should be, saved my arse a number of times :shock: Called lifesavers for a reason :thumb:

Not fashionable ? Good, well nor am I then . I even chose my Shark Vision helmet because the wider visor gives me an extra inch during shoulder checks .

:shock: Bob are you really a woman, picking something that gives you the extra inch :booty:

Well I do ride a Sportster .

Guest Richzx6r

Not fashionable ? Good, well nor am I then . I even chose my Shark Vision helmet because the wider visor gives me an extra inch during shoulder checks .

:shock: Bob are you really a woman, picking something that gives you the extra inch :booty:

Well I do ride a Sportster .

I'll accept the ster......cant accept the sport :mrgreen:

I think you were at fault.

You made at least 3 wrong manoeuvres :)

Go for it .

You're a serious lot on here.

The guy has used the word manoeuvre 3 times and spelt if differently but wrong on each occasion.

Menevour, Manevour and Manuver.

No one likes a spelling bee but I thought it was funny.

Yes I know Americans have their own spelling. Maneuver.

As for ending up in the same lane next to a car when both vehicles are travelling at 70mph. What is there to say.

As I think someone may have already pointed out. When you're dead or potatoed. Whose fault is just a matter for your beneficiaries :)

Shoulder checks aren't fashionable,

Well they should be, saved my arse a number of times :shock: Called lifesavers for a reason :thumb:

I absolutely agree. Meant to say "at speed" but not paying attention as I typed.

I work on the basis that mirrors give a general idea of what is behind, for a full picture I always shoulder check

Edited by winston smith

I don't see how you can thing its anything but your problem.

Reads that you weren't aware of the second cars position and speed until too late. Even after you became aware you continued with a lane change. Never change position without knowing it is safe and clear.

I was in my car following another car down the right hand lane. As the car in front passed a slow moving biker, the bike indicated and started to pull out into my lane and ended up alongside me nearly hitting me.