When you come home and have to walk 300m in the pissing rain/ sleet/ snow from your house...

onesea

I feel your pain. My street is nowhere near as bad, we have one car which goes on our drive and one bike that goes in the garage so we can always get parked just fine. Guests however usually have to go in another street. I normally have a large van outside my front window so I have recently planted some now bigger trees to block it out. It's parked perfectly legally but it's not really what you want to look out of your front window to see.

Easy to solve, buy a small cheap car and wait till van moves and park it up in its place, it will cost you tax, insurance and an mot, I said it was easy I didn't say cheap

I could take it one step further, I could buy a cheap van and get the side of it wrapped with a nice sea view then park that outside 8-)

Well my next door car/collector has just bought a Suzuki 4X4 and a Talbot motorhome. To go with his two caravans out the front on the road it's like the pikeys have moved into out street

chuck some bees in them :lol: :thumb:

Well my next door car/collector has just bought a Suzuki 4X4 and a Talbot motorhome. To go with his two caravans out the front on the road it's like the pikeys have moved into out street

Trailers parked on the road is surprisingly allowed I thought they had to be connected to vehicle:

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q629.htm

They should be lit of a night, and have some sort of brake. It could also be beneficial to report it as an abandoned vehicle, the council will stick note on vehicle. Try to contact owner then remove it. Just be careful its holiday season and it would be harsh for the owner to miss the notes because he was away :scratch:

Also worth doing a TAX and MOT check, on vehicles you report untaxed vehicles to DVLA. Vehicles with no MOT are hard they have to be caught by the police driving, no one seems to care about the law regarding it not being insured with no MOT.

I have checked most his cars/Van's and all taxed even the cars that dont move theres is two parked right outside my door .. they not moved in the last 2 years . Every one and a while they move the cars round to his garage at the back the house and unstick the wheels and sort the battery out then park them back till next year. I use his drive dropped curb to reverse my car on to my garden to park when I'm at home during the day .then at night park them in my garage ..

He has just extended his garage out the back by 12ft and 20 ft long WITH OUT PLANING . Its going to be his paint spray room/engine rebuild room ..

It must cost him a complete fortune to tax insure mot all these vehicles ..

He also runs a part scam with his business he is an gas engineer who fits boilers to a well known shop he is qualified to fit them but his DAD has the same name who he also fits boilers to these shops but not qualified. So when they check the docket its signed the sons name even tho the father did the work . As they both drove the same colour type van with the name of the son on it..

Hes been doing this for the last 4 or 5 years now ..