Learning to Wheelie

Noble Dave

I've seen lots of wheelie videos from America and the process looks quite straightforward. All you do is get an expensive sports bike and change the gearing . Then you have to get the right clothing . Baggy trousers, trainers and a vest seems to be the norm , a helmet is optional. Next round up a gang of mates with helmet cams and head out onto the busiest freeway you can find . Other motorists won't mind , they love the entertainment and admire your courage. Ok , all set . The next bit is easy , just stand up on the pegs , grab a fistful of throttle and yank back hard on the handlebars . When the bike slides to a halt in a shower of sparks , levers , indicators and bits of plastic , pick yourself up off the floor . Now here's the important bit . Before the blood starts to flow from your filed down elbows and knees , remember to repeatedly shout " WTF man ? Damn ! " In a totally surprised tone of voice . The idea is to create the impression that you have absolutely no idea what could possibly have gone wrong .

I've seen lots of wheelie videos from America and the process looks quite straightforward. All you do is get an expensive sports bike and change the gearing . Then you have to get the right clothing . Baggy trousers, trainers and a vest seems to be the norm , a helmet is optional. Next round up a gang of mates with helmet cams and head out onto the busiest freeway you can find . Other motorists won't mind , they love the entertainment and admire your courage. Ok , all set . The next bit is easy , just stand up on the pegs , grab a fistful of throttle and yank back hard on the handlebars . When the bike slides to a halt in a shower of sparks , levers , indicators and bits of plastic , pick yourself up off the floor . Now here's the important bit . Before the blood starts to flow from your filed down elbows and knees , remember to repeatedly shout " WTF man ? Damn ! " In a totally surprised tone of voice . The idea is to create the impression that you have absolutely no idea what could possibly have gone wrong .

Excellent :lol:

Hahahahaha love it 😂 will try remember...

Learn to wheelie is 5 easy steps.

1. Buy a grom

2. Eat lots of pies

3. Sit at the back of the seat.

4. Pin the throttle back and "take off" in 1st.

5. Don't fall off as you giggle.

Optional-

6. Fall off, pick up grom like a push bike.

Learn to wheelie is 5 easy steps.

1. Buy a grom

2. Eat lots of pies

3. Sit at the back of the seat.

4. Pin the throttle back and "take off" in 1st.

5. Don't fall off as you giggle.

Optional-

6. Fall off, pick up grom like a push bike.

Is that from experience. :seeya:

When i was around 14/15 years old, i bought an old Gilera pedal and pop moped, eventually got it running, used to take up to my old junior school, the playing fields had a steep hill between the top and bottom fields, getting some speed up, i was able to gain air, and land on the back wheel and wheelie for a good distance, before dropping the front down, happy days, that was also my first foray in motorbikes :lol: :thumb:

Fantastic so right word for word .. lol