Disgusting!

manxie49

Saddened and ashamed by the mindless vandalism perpetrated by some of the scrotes in this country!! The scum that did this should be caught and publicly flogged

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/vandals-smash-graves-of-war-heroes-before-d-day-commemoration/ar-AACxfWn?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

Edited by manxie49

Give them a choice, National Service or be executed :twisted:

Speaking as a former soldier I wouldn't want scum bags like that watching my back in a fire fight, but I would love to see them seriously pay for the utter and total disrespect they've shown for the soldiers who gave their lives, enabling them to crawl on their low life bellies in apparent freedom.

When I visited Arlington Cemetary a couple of years ago it struck me that if you're a US serviceman sent into conflict the worst thing that can happen is that you come back alive. If you get killed in action they'll lavish millions on your beautifully manicured grave and endless solemn military ceremonies, but if you make it back alive they won't give a toss about you.

A while back I arranged a visit to one of our maximum security prisons for a group of lads from a tough outer estate school. They were all cocky on the way there, and quiet as lambs on the way home. The guy looking after them told me later that three of them had come to him afterwards and said they needed to sort themselves out because they knew where they were heading if they didn't.

It was a small difference to make but worth doing. I gather at least one of them turned things around and now has a job, house and kids.

The rest I have no idea, but if it made a difference for one it's worth it.

When I visited Arlington Cemetary a couple of years ago it struck me that if you're a US serviceman sent into conflict the worst thing that can happen is that you come back alive. If you get killed in action they'll lavish millions on your beautifully manicured grave and endless solemn military ceremonies, but if you make it back alive they won't give a toss about you.

That sounds about right....

Just putting the vandalism aside for a moment.. Im wondering why these graves had to wait 75 years for a CWGC grave marker.

That seems really odd to me. The graves were just ordinary and then these stones were added and promptly smashed. so strange.

A while back I arranged a visit to one of our maximum security prisons for a group of lads from a tough outer estate school. They were all cocky on the way there, and quiet as lambs on the way home. The guy looking after them told me later that three of them had come to him afterwards and said they needed to sort themselves out because they knew where they were heading if they didn't.

It was a small difference to make but worth doing. I gather at least one of them turned things around and now has a job, house and kids.

The rest I have no idea, but if it made a difference for one it's worth it.

so it might be a good idea to arrange more of those trips in the future :thumb:

No just the yanks brits as well even the gurkhas get shitted on .. they fight for the queen .. get paid LESS. than British soldiers who are along side them as full British wages in Nepal is an absolutely fortune so they py them less then after God knows how many years service you cant come and live in the UK . Yet you can fight for it .. I'll have any gurkhas next door to me than home grown pikeys tinkers or do as they likeys . Any day .. .. one guy i was on an electrician course with he was X RAF now this guy has been in the RAF for 8 year or so and the last 5 he was a qualified electrician he got blown up in Iraq sent home to get fixed ON THE NHS no military hospitals all his treatment was NHS all his PTSD appointments was on NHS . Had to wait months .. then went to start work as an electrician NONE of his electrician qualifications was any good he had to do a part P courses for him to do electrician stuff this guy has been fitting out military bases and massive transformers and stuff . Also if you die in the yank army you get $100.000 death payment £16.000 in the UK ..