Motorbike Thefts

Mr Tuscan

No problem here on the Isle of Man although I did hear of a German that had his bike knicked in Liverpool waiting to come over for the TT. I was also talking to a friend in Cumbria who said bike crime and theft is on the increase up there as well. Its everywhere, bikes are seen as an easy target.

This came up on my facebook the other day. Hoping it ends the way I'm wanting it to :shock:

You mean like being roped to the back of the bikes by their ankles, and dragged for miles and miles :twisted:

No problem here on the Isle of Man although I did hear of a German that had his bike knicked in Liverpool waiting to come over for the TT. I was also talking to a friend in Cumbria who said bike crime and theft is on the increase up there as well. Its everywhere, bikes are seen as an easy target.

The German was a bit unlucky there having the whole bike nicked. It's usually just the wheels that go.

I hope there's no scousers on the site :oops:

Two more thefts last night

Weston Super Mare & Shepton Mallet, both 125s this time

It would be interesting to know what security they had, and what time of day the theft took place,

Thefts are always between 2 and 5 am it seems

I’ve asked the same question regards security but information seems to be lacking and on that part

Surely scrotes posting on Instagram aren't career crimers, OP your setup sounds safe enough, just get rid of facey and live happy - out of sight, out of mind, ignorant bliss. Buy some Thatcham approved bees, it's what we're all doing.

I think your right on that, facey pacey

As for the bees I have a nice collection in the garden but they not trained

Guest Richzx6r

@MarkW I genuinely did not know that and have thought all my life that bumblebees had a barbed stinger and would die after stinging you. I'm guessing they are still pretty passive as opposed to wasps though :lol:

Bumblebees are absolute bast*rds! They only have two settings: passive and psychotic. Once honeybees escape in the lab, no matter how cross they are they head straight for the lights and the windows, trying to get outside. And as each one can only sting you once, half a dozen escapees means no more than half a dozen stings if you're unlucky. When bumblebees escape they have no interest in getting outside until after they've stung you anywhere from the neck up as many times as possible. And unlike honeybees, their stings hurt!

Wasps and hornets are actually pretty docile most of the time - you can even feed them jam on your finger quite happily!

I definitely didn't know that mark.....I thought it was bumble bees that were as docile as could be, I'd definitely be interested in maybe coming to you place and being shown around and learn more as I'm sure are a few on here

If I was the thief, I really, really, wouldn't want to be caught by the H A.

Amen to that - us Harrogate Anglers are pretty f*cking hardcore.

My phone is going to get me in bother one of these days with its cutting of corners.

If I was the thief, I really, really, wouldn't want to be caught by the H A.

My phone is going to get me in bother one of these days with its cutting of corners.

I thought you were just setting a challenge for the reader in your posts?

I thought you were just setting a challenge for the reader in your posts?

I sometimes find it hard to work out what I thought I had put in the first place lol

Currently rife in the Rochdale area. All bikes too from 50cc scooters to BMWs.

One last week guy on a bike surround by 3 scumbags tried to grab his keys from the ignition barrel.

On of the scumbags was on a bandit hopefully he'll over cook it and come off, preferably whilst wearing shorts t shirt and No helmet.

Guest Richzx6r

I'd give them a kicking if they were brazen enough to try taking the bike while I was standing next to it....what do the police actually do apart from as little as possible??

I'd give them a kicking if they were brazen enough to try taking the bike while I was standing next to it....what do the police actually do apart from as little as possible??

Have facials,manicures, have their backsides wiped for them :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Have facials,manicures, have their backsides wiped for them :lol:

More than likely yeah, I definitely wouldn't call them if I had a problem as all I'd probably get is oh your bikes just been nicked.....oh now now here's an incident number now go look for a new bike and claim on your insurance