Camping malarky

Glorian

yes it will be really nice in a tent in this weather especially around here it has been throwing it down since dinner time and it would do my arthritis a lot of good be better off in a camper van :lol:

Edited by skyrider

Guest Richzx6r

yes it will be really nice in a tent in this weather especially around here it has been throwing it down since dinner time and it would do my arthritis a lot of good be better off in a camper van :lol:

Wheres your sense of adventure :lol: you only live once

Guest Richzx6r

a lot of the time the arthritis wont let me have the adventures I used to have like now I have to use smaller bikes and definitely damp tents are out :roll:

They might not be damp....you could bring a dehumidifier :thumb: see theres an answer for every problem

Booked in 6 people currently. With 3/4 tents. It's 15 per tent and 10 for us to get a barrow of logs and firepit

15per tent that's going to be a squash :shock:

Hope curry is not on the menu :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Guest Richzx6r

yea will be like sardines still on cold nights you will be able to snuggle up :lol:

Nothing like 15 in a 2 man tent, now that's a snuggle :3some:

Guest Richzx6r

So who is bringing the electrical wire for the drunk horn brake light wiring up of the persons bike who first falls asleep :twisted:

Guest Richzx6r

My bike has a very sensitive alarm so good luck

So does mine, anyone walks within a few feet and it usually sends out a couple of warning yells then if it still senses the offending being in the area it will go off and deafen people in ear shot

Guest Richzx6r

I have just seen a ten day forecast which says 20% chance of it being wet but temps of 20 tops and 11 lows so fingers crossed we aren't all going to be sat in our tents wishing we had in fact brought a ship