Sierra Espuña National Park

Glad you enjoyed it. I use VSDC Free version, it is packed with features many others charge for. There are few limitations, supports every file format I have heard of and it runs very well on an old PC like mine. It is consistently rated in the top levels of lists by the reviewers.

Wags tail..

I have been here many years and no matter where I go, the scenery and epic roads just keep coming. All year riding and plenty of quiet roads, Spain as is as you say biking heaven. My limited funds don't allow travel very far but there is plenty to see in the Murcia and Alicante regions.

You're in Torrevieja?

Is it still overrun with Romanian hookers? :lol:

No idea, I haven't spoken to a hooker to find out where they are from! :lol:

But seriously, yes, Torrevieja used to be a shit hole with a bad reputation. Over the last decade the town has worked hard to clean up, modernise and has spent millions (of your tax euros it has to be said) making it a far friendlier and pleasing place to live. The front has been re built with the pedestrianization of many areas and traders returning to fill the empty commercial centres. The investment by both Government and the private sector has pushed it well into the top of the league for places that are booming here in Spain and no, not like the old days of guns and bombs lol.

You're in Torrevieja?

Good answer 4899.gif

You're in Torrevieja?

But seriously, yes, Torrevieja used to be a shit hole with a bad reputation. Over the last decade the town has worked hard to clean up, modernise and has spent millions (of your tax euros it has to be said) making it a far friendlier and pleasing place to live. The front has been re built with the pedestrianization of many areas and traders returning to fill the empty commercial centres. The investment by both Government and the private sector has pushed it well into the top of the league for places that are booming here in Spain and no, not like the old days of guns and bombs lol.

Haven't been there since 2005 or thereabouts.......good to hear it's been developed!

You're in Torrevieja?

Haven't been there since 2005 or thereabouts.......good to hear it's been developed!

Abou the same lengh of time you was last on here ...

Been crazy here six!

I think you remember me saying that my boy (who worked with me in the business) pissed off to Poland for a bird in September 2016 leaving me carrying everything.

He's still there and I'm now a grandfather!

The wife's arthritis was getting worse so she had to have a hip replacement last year.....so all that was going on as well.

She's still got arthritis.....in her back and neck, but they won't operate on those. Too dangerous. So it's regular scans and continual medication on an ongoing basis.

I sold the XT two years ago and just when I think I've got a bit of breathing space to look around a bit......work gets chaotic.....on top of all the other stuff.

And as the OP will confirm.......it's not as easy to buy a bike here in Spain. Most of the dealers, even if they've got something to sell, are more often than not, too f**king lazy to sell it to you.

Golden years be f**ked!

Edited by XTreme

I haven't been to Torrevieja for a few years,

I quite like it! 8-)

I'd certainly rather be there than shitty Smethwick in a foundry! :lol:

Ian.....you don't give a shit where you are as long as you're on the piss while singing "Heartbreak Hotel". :lol:

Been crazy here six!

I think you remember me saying that my boy (who worked with me in the business) pissed off to Poland for a bird in September 2016 leaving me carrying everything.

He's still there and I'm now a grandfather!

The wife's arthritis was getting worse so she had to have a hip replacement last year.....so all that was going on as well.

She's still got arthritis.....in her back and neck, but they won't operate on those. Too dangerous. So it's regular scans and continual medication on an ongoing basis.

I sold the XT two years ago and just when I think I've got a bit of breathing space to look around a bit......work gets chaotic.....on top of all the other stuff.

And as the OP will confirm.......it's not as easy to buy a bike here in Spain. Most of the dealers, even if they've got something to sell, are more often than not, too f**king lazy to sell it to you.

Golden years be f**ked!

You have been busy , yeh golden years :roll: should be the Downhill years...

Hope your mrs is ok , and get your arse into gear and go get a bike .