Possible speeding fine?

Noble Dave

Everyone speeds at some point no matter who you are, very easy with race machines as all it takes is a lil bump in road or a good look at a lovely view and ye wrist twists abit, sometimes you get caught sometimes you dont.

No one can say they have never sped me included, done a awareness course before once many years ago.

Update!

Apparently the camera op had written it down incorrectly and they have apologised, the offender was caught apparently and its all done and dusted, the D was ment to be a B 👍

Very similar bike to mine though but there where differences on the pics! And damage

Fantastic ... this is the whole point some plastic prick cant cant be trusted to use a fecking PEN yet this plastic prick is responsible for prosecuting ppl who speed . My whole point in 1...... this is why I said let them tell you who was on the bike.. if you just said ok I thinknit was me you end up with points . Fine .. and paying out more on insurance might even lost your licence... job ... house ..

ALL BECAUSE some plastic prick put a D down when it was a B . ...

And them they threaten you if you dont tell us who was on the bike we will lock you up .. coppers do you fecking job ...

Have you ever been on a Speed Awareness course ?

Yes is was all bollocks and nice coffee and cake :D

I've not done 1 but I know someone who has done 3. It's all about making money. If you do the course the plod gets the cash. If you pay the fine the government get the cash.

I remember the days when the office knob would boast how beers he'd had and then driven home. It's not clever any more. But the office knob still boasts how he got from A to B in record time and what it lark it was to the fastest thing on the road. You won't solve the problem with vans, cameras, NIPs or anything else until you change the fundamental culture of how we use the roads.

Disclaimer - the office knob is just as likely to be 'she' and 'he'. In either case when they get caught they somehow see themselves as the victim and expect everyone else to sympathise with them. You don't hear people saying they got done for drink driving and expecting sympathy - why do those who get caught speeding expect any?

. You don't hear people saying they got done for drink driving and expecting sympathy - why do those who get caught speeding expect any?

Because you cant go over the limit in seconds and some plastic prick in a van get you points .. when was the last time you EVER heard or read I was drunk just for a few seconds and killed some one .. it takes you a while to get pi$$ed and drive speeding seconds ... and any one who says they never speed is full of shite . .. every one does it it just some do it all the time and cant drive to the skill and road conditions.. end someone killed..

It's good to know where vans like to sit to fish you out! Especially on the commute route. :twisted: .

I find myself being naughty sometimes, the bike has a good mid-range so a slight slip on the throttle the bike shoots off, even in top gear!

They sit in the 4 same spots around where I live and always just off a 50mph start of a 30mph 1 place is right at the bottom of duel carriage way at the bottom of the hill so you take your foot off the gas (in a car ) and free wheel to 30 which take you past where the plastic prick sits in the van . I guess they get loads ppl there ..