Camping malarky

Glorian

Guest Richzx6r

Looking to arrive for mid afternoon so between 3 and 4.

Ok I'll get there for bout 3, I'll message you with my number glorian

I hope you all have a good time. I am off on Friday with my wife on the bike for a week in the south and southwest. We are staying in nice warm hotels with bars and restaurants, but hey horses for courses if you like camping have a great time. :?

Guest Richzx6r

Have a great time guy's and gal's, for those who couldn't make it, we want to see plenty of pictures, and lots of story's of your weekend :lol: :thumb: :cheers:

Oh I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to tell 8-)

Guest Richzx6r

Or more saddle time to condition your body :D

Or that yeah.....my commute is 4.7 miles each way so tbh I'm not surprised I'm feeling it abit atm iv done almost 2 n abit weeks commuting range in 2 n half hours

Iv just covered 133 odd miles n only half way but I'm aching like f*ck......I think I need a more comfortable bike

Don't worry you'll soon feel refreshed ...... you got 2 nights of sleeping on the ground in a stinky tent :thumb:

Well weeble is near enough packed for the camping trip just sleeping bag and liquid dinner to go and we're ready :thumb:

Thought you was half way there :? You gone back home and starting again :?

Guest Richzx6r

Well weeble is near enough packed for the camping trip just sleeping bag and liquid dinner to go and we're ready :thumb:

Thought you was half way there :? You gone back home and starting again :?

That's in my parents garage :D

Guest Richzx6r

Did you move out or something? So much stuff :D

Lol I moved out 6 n half months ago, it's just panniers with air bed sleeping bag and liquid dinner in, I'll be buying some bacon and rolls tomorrow so they will go in the panniers too, I have my camping chair and 2 man tent, small cooker, the tail pack houses my toolkit, chain lube and waterproofs

So all in all not all that much is on there really