Another brownie point for the met

Bender

Good stuff from our plod. About time they got serious with these idiots. The video wasn't that clear but was the scooter boy wearing a police hi vis vest?

Not a POLICE vest, it's one of them POLITE vests he's wearing :lol:

Well spotted, I just thought they could hang another charge on the git.

What about wearing obscene underwear :lol:

Well spotted, I just thought they could hang another charge on the git.

What about wearing obscene underwear :lol:

is that before the impact of after because i bet they were in a worst state afterwards ...

snapshot.jpg

What an absolute tit! :lol:

Of all the things to wear when you're going to commit a motorbike related crime...

I would like to see if this would work, should create a spectacular crash, as soon as the front wheel gets hold :lol:

">

Well the music in that vid would make me surrender 😁

Think it needs to fire quicker and further and at that range with a knife they should just shoot them in the foot.

Not sure what was more satisfying the sound of the shunt when he smacked him off the moped or the constant screams from the scumbag.

Not sure what was more funny, the thief wearing a high-vis vest whilst trying to evade the Police or the copper spraying pepper spray nowhere near the scumbag lol

Not sure what was more satisfying the sound of the shunt when he smacked him off the moped or the constant screams from the scumbag.

Not sure what was more funny, the thief wearing a high-vis vest whilst trying to evade the Police or the copper spraying pepper spray nowhere near the scumbag lol

Not pepper spray. Smart water to indelibly Mark him.

Not pepper spray. Smart water to indelibly Mark him.

Oh that normally works if it gets your skin not clothing

I think they should have cheese graters on the front of the car so they get they're skin shaved off as they crash

Good thinking, positive proof with DNA samples :lol: :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

I think they should have cheese graters on the front of the car so they get they're skin shaved off as they crash

Bull bars wrapped with barbedwire wire

Or razor wire, make sure the f*ackers get entangled in it then place they're heads on a spike on the nearest bridge

Bull bars wrapped with barbedwire wire

Or razor wire, make sure the f*ackers get entangled in it then place they're heads on a spike on the nearest bridge

I did consider razor wire but I thought the cuts would be to clean.