Best helmet cam

As title really looking for a reliable good helmet cam that not going to cost megger money what do people suggest ? Never had one before but after some numty trying to knock me off my bike think I need one 👍

Same as Bob, I use Drift, absolutely brilliant, used to use a go pro but found I couldn't find anywhere to mount it discretely enough, on the helmet anyway .... Lots of cameras out there, have a look at the drift, different models to choose from

Much like the others here, I too have a Drift, but only the Ghost X. I love it, it's got 5 hours battery life and with expandable memory up to 128GB, you can literally record it for weeks before it starts looping back to the beginning. I just set it to Car DVR mode for my daily commute to work so the battery lasts me for the whole week without needing to charge it so it's really handy! :thumb:

I originally opted for X as it worked out cheaper than the 4K and for what I am using it for, it was the the best financial choice for me. Like I said, I love it!

I use a polaroid cube, it has a magnetic base, and comes with a tripod adapter, which can be used on any type of mount, i have mine on a handlebar mount, only a short battery life, but it will record while charging, mine gets plugged into my usb socket, and being magnetic, i can just lift it off when not needed, it also supports loop recording, i have seen plenty of other makes on ebay, and there are a few i would take a punt on at around the £30-£40 mark, if i needed another :thumb:

The best helmet cam picks up the misdemeanours of other road users, while ignoring your own & only captures your heroic moments while not incriminating yourself.

😉

Only reason getting it is a car on the motorway when I was in the 3ed Lane over toke me and was a foot away from hitting me it's the only time I have had a close call with a car and then he got angry after Neely hiring me and wanted me to pull over but there was two of us and one of him something did not seem right lol