First big bike.

Breadsnapper

Very nice man! What year is it? Bet she sounds absolutely wicked with that Scorpion aswell! Hope you’re good dude, just picked up my first big bike in December there also so I share the same enthusiasm lol Dean

It looks really sweet buddy. Aye it’s a shock to the system isn’t it lol I went from my yzf 125r to zx6r which funny enough is also a 1998 model. Any issues getting her started at all? Mines starts fine but I’ve got to do a bit of dance with the choke to keep it ticking until it’s heat up lol once it’s got a bit of heat in the engine it runs perfect but these older models can be a little temperamental lol

Cheers. Yeah starts fine and idles ok. When it's warmed up the idle changes so I know it's time to kill the choke. That said I have an invoice for the carbs being serviced a few hundred miles ago.

For a 20 year old bike it really is tight, no knocks or rattles and pulls like a train.