First big bike - 1994 Honda CBR600F

theDoodleGuy

Picked up this beauty last Saturday. Just under 2hr ride home in that heatwave we had, was sweating buckets but totally worth it.

Been enjoying the commute so much this week (not too much obviously :-P )

I have however managed to run out of fuel on the road twice this week, thank f*** for reserve tanks lol. I'm gonna be topping her up every other trip I think.

48195177391_5f2769863e_b.jpg

Picked up this beauty last Saturday. Just under 2hr ride home in that heatwave we had, was sweating buckets but totally worth it.

Been enjoying the commute so much this week (not too much obviously :-P )

I have however managed to run out of fuel on the road twice this week, thank f*** for reserve tanks lol. I'm gonna be topping her up every other trip I think.

48195177391_5f2769863e_b.jpg

that sir is a lovely looking bike. it's '94, what's the mileage on that just now??

that sir is a lovely looking bike. it's '94, what's the mileage on that just now??

She only had 25.5k on her when I picked her up, only a few very small scratches on her that are only really noticable up close. She was very well looked after.

She only had 25.5k on her when I picked her up, only a few very small scratches on her that are only really noticable up close. She was very well looked after.

25.5k! Dude, the bike would still be going well after you've moved on to another bike :wink: It does look like it's well looked after though from the photo there. Well jealous!