Picking usernames

Guest Richzx6r

Iv not heard of shorty

That is hardly surprising as he vanished in a puff of angst years ago after getting just a bit tired of the constant sniping from a habitually immature and terminally oversensitive forum member who couldn't cope with being told he was wrong about something unimportant. (it happens)

As with most internet forums there is a conveyor belt of idiots and jerks that come and go. my mistake was not realising what i was dealing with and trying to be helpful.

Im far more careful nowadays.

Anyway.. shorty who wasnt short. became Gerontious who also isn't short. and who has managed to resist this thread

anyway... AS I'M HERE.

Gerontious is a made up word (I added a surreptitious letter) and extraordinarily inappropriate for a motorbike forum.

Its roots are Latinised/Greek (via TS Elliot) for "little old man" cause I'm faux intellectual-like.

Im not little... and Im only vaguely old. in a vague kinda way.

Im also having a Hennessey crisis.. which explains a lot.

Nice to 'see' you again, little old man! :salute:

In day's gone by, when one only had an outdoor privvy, having a wee in the sink was normal, did you ever notice how low the old Belfast sinks were, if you look at old kitchens and wash rooms that had pot sinks, you will see that they are set very low, that's why, they were low, mainly so the women could sit on the edge and pee :thumb:

In day's gone by, when one only had an outdoor privvy, having a wee in the sink was normal, did you ever notice how low the old Belfast sinks were, if you look at old kitchens and wash rooms that had pot sinks, you will see that they are set very low, that's why, they were low, mainly so the women could sit on the edge and pee :thumb:

Saying nothing sometimes says the most.

Took my name from the pickups on my Les Paul guitar. It just sounded better than Single Coil, the variant on the Fender, which makes me sound like some sort of contraception device....

• 4 weeks later...

My username is simple. I used to be on a couple of forums as the gasman then I retired (sort of)

You're not Welshgasman on the ER5 Forum are you ?

My name is Jo, i like MDMA and i was 85 when i joined up.

You surely don't mean that you are a drug abuser ?

My username is simple. I used to be on a couple of forums as the gasman then I retired (sort of)

You're not Welshgasman on the ER5 Forum are you ?

Sorry no