Loch runs

Hey all,

Thought i would poke my nose in here and introduce myself. Got a post in the newbie section aswell.

I'm from Paisley and drive an 06 R1. Regularly out myself heading towards arrochar and inverarry. Guys i usually head out with are pulling excuses out the sky to not make it out for a run haha. If anyone is out and about drop me a message and ill tag along.

Hi,

I'm from Ayrshire and like you head out on my own a lot, if you want to head out a run in a few weeks then we could arrange that?

I normally head south, around Galloway forest park or across towards Moffat.

Thanks.

Hey guys hope you are both well. I’m from Uddingston just outside Glasgow and hoping to get plenty Loch runs in also! Would be more than happy to meet up with you both and get a ride in. Dean

Hey guys, defos up for arranging a few runs. Im looking to squeeze as many into july as possible as ive got an ACL knee rebuild happening at the end if the month. Let me know when u are free and ill be up for sorting something

Looking at doing a run next week. Sunday 14th. My usual run is past duck day marina, onto haul rd, military road (my favourite road) then onto inverarry. Couple of stops along the way. Feel free to join.

Hi Ben,

I could probably do next weekend yeah. If it is Sunday it would have to be mid afternoon. My misses has a hen do the day before so might be a tad rough.

Would a smaller run for a coffee stop be an idea on the sunday? Maybe meet between mid way between us then take an hour or so route for a coffee then back? Would also be good if anyone else wants to come along and doesn't want to commit to a full day or even just meet for the coffee to talk?

Turns out I'm now in the bad books. I didn't listen to the misses about the hen do she is on. Its an over nighter and she wont be back till late afternoon which not scuppers biking plans. Maybe the following weekend or even a decent week night blast through somewhere?

Turns out I'm now in the bad books. I didn't listen to the misses about the hen do she is on. Its an over nighter and she wont be back till late afternoon which not scuppers biking plans. Maybe the following weekend or even a decent week night blast through somewhere?

I will be away until 07/08 but will post again when home to see if we can arrange a run.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all, not long got my license this yr bought a BMW R1150R looking for anyone interested in meeting up for a run about. Just being going out myself getting my confidence up the past few months. I stay in South Lanarkshire region tend to go on the Strathaven to Muirkirk Rd but happy to go anywhere cheers

Same here as everyone's else.

Usually a solo rider but having a group is always a nice way to go places.

Tend to do longer runs (+250 miles) by leaving early in the morning and arrive fairly late (8pm or after sunset).

Been pretty much everywhere in Scotland so any run will be a revisit :)

As profile says, live in Fife.