clutch replacement on f800 st

jem1

I am in two minds at the moment how easy or difficult would it be to replace the clutch on my bike it is a f800st 09 regards. it's a long time since I've done any machanical work on either bike or car also since the intruduction of computers electronics it seems more difficult to do anything yourself. so I am wondering if I would be wise to take it to a repair shop intead thanks in advance for your expert advice jem

Guest Richzx6r

Personally I do it all myself but that's just because I don't trust anyone else with it and I'm a fully qualified mechanic....so that also helps :thumb:

Clutch replacement is easy but, ensure you get everything the right way round and in the right order!

Top tip - as you remove each bit, photo it - Then if you are uncertain during the rebuild - you can see what is what.

:cheers: