kawasaki ninja SWAP?

bought a ninja but too fast for me,anyone consider swapping for a slower tourer bike

I’ve got a er6f I’d be interested in swapping - sports tourer so best of both worlds. 2012 model with 11k mikes FSH and 2 keys

What’s your years and spec?

What year & spec? I've got a CG I would consider swapping - it's not quite as quick as the Ninja so you should get on alright with it.

zzr650

j reg zzr600

Lol, why are you double posting??

Can you give us more info on your bike? What's the mileage? Spec, mods?

j reg zzr600

Lol, why are you double posting??

Can you give us more info on your bike? What's the mileage? Spec, mods?

mileage is 372864

what specs and mod

Mileage? Decimal point missed?

Any modifications, original exhaust, etc

Guest Richzx6r

I have a ninja636 I'd swap :popcorn:

i would be interested

So you are saying you bought a zzr600 from 1997/8 and you aren't getting on with it because it's too fast....how will you be able to get along with a sports bike that is sub 3 seconds 0 to 60 and that will pull 30 to 140+ in 4th gear?? I thought you wanted something slower than the zzr600 :scratch:

I have a ninja636 I'd swap :popcorn:

i would be interested

So you are saying you bought a zzr600 from 1997/8 and you aren't getting on with it because it's too fast....how will you be able to get along with a sports bike that is sub 3 seconds 0 to 60 and that will pull 30 to 140+ in 4th gear?? I thought you wanted something slower than the zzr600 :scratch:

yeah i am looking for slower

Guest Richzx6r

It’ll goes as fast or slow as you want it to go .

That is very true....yes a hayabusa can do 200 odd mph but only if you really wind it on.

At tourer I'd suggest better throttle control is the order of the day

Right so you have a

zzr600 ( badged as a zx6 ninja in other countries so its either an import or has replaced panels)

or do you have a zx6r ?

and you want to swap for a tourer style

zzr600 is a decent sports tourer

so no point swapping for a zx636 as that is the ramped up version of the bike you have .

best thing to do is sell your bike and then buy what you desire rather than swapping as face it ... zzr600 at that age require a lot of refurb.

Shocks are normally gone , suspension bushes/bearings are shot , valves need shimming .

So you are not going to get a great bike in return as a swap .

Right so you have a

zzr600 ( badged as a zx6 ninja in other countries so its either an import or has replaced panels)

or do you have a zx6r ?

so no point swapping for a zx636 as that is the ramped up version of the bike you have .

best thing to do is sell your bike and then buy what you desire rather than swapping as face it ... zzr600 at that age require a lot of refurb.

Shocks are normally gone , suspension bushes/bearings are shot , valves need shimming .

at my age 62 the bikes too fast

Right so you have a

or do you have a zx6r ?

ok ...if you like the bike though

why not fit a restriction kit

https://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/en/category/10416070000/article/507408/

Right so you have a

or do you have a zx6r ?

ok ...if you like the bike though

why not fit a restriction kit

https://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/en/category/10416070000/article/507408/

because i wish to ride around europe

as a suggestion for a bike to look for that is not too excessive but will transport you miles and miles is a Honda Deauville either the 650 or 700 .

built in panniers and fully faired and shaft drive for touring .

and it may have a dullsville reputation but they fill a huge gap in the market .

Having owned and ridden a Deauville for 5 years and many thousands of miles around Europe on it - I would deffo agree - the 700 will cruise at 80 all day if you wish or tootle along at 30 or 40 - carry all the luggage you would need and a pillion too should you so desire. Also give good MPG - just saying!!!! :3some: