Sportsbikeshop utter jokers?

newbiker90

I've used SBS a few times and have always been pleased. I've also used Motolegends in Guildford and they're pretty damned good as well. Can't honestly say I've had any issues with online purchases from anyone. The one I'm not particularly keen on is J &S but that's due to one not particularly pleasant visit.

I have bought from SBS a couple of times without issues and sometimes mistakes cannot be helped.

For me the real good retails are regarding the aftersales. If they sort the issue quickly and effortlessly then they go up in my estimations.

Mistakes are a pitfall of internet shopping, a small price to pay for low prices.

Only ordered from there once and they selected my stuff to a ‘local’ dpd shop. Which turned out to be a shop 8 miles away down single track lanes and not any of the ones that are in my village :roll:

My experience of their customer service has been excellent having purchased lots of different items.

The only issue i had was that the controller on my Oxford heated grips failed a few months in to the 12 month warranty. Their policy is to send a free sticker to place on an envelope for faulty items to be returned and replacements sent once received. I explained that my fuel tank would need to be removed as i had wired up neatly underneath and they very kindly sent me the replacement item with a free return label so that i could remove the old unit and replace the new one in one go without having to remove the tank twice.

I have also found their prices very reasonable and delivery quick.

It is unfortunate that you have had a bad experience with items bought from them but i am sure they will have done everything they can to resolve your issue.

They took my sena back after months of trying to get it to work, no questions asked, they sacked the lad that sent it, sent a team of crack ex sas mercenaries over to the USA, took out the guy who packed it, his wife his dog and torched his car.

It did take 2 days for the replacement to arrive at a shop 600yards from my house though so they are shit and I will never use them again...

That is until I buy something else from them.

Edited by Bender

19!

Always been helpful when in the Boston store. Online the items come very fast.

I did have a pair of gloves that got holes after 8 months... they just said no problem, to send them back and they would review them. I was given a refund :)