Achtung: Berkshire riders

I didn’t check this forum prior to the weekend.

Shame on me :(

We ventured around Sunday and came across the Devils Punch, south of Farnham.

Nice little spot.

Loomies is good, been there a few times.

Let me know the next ride out.👍🏻

Join our chat mate, punch bowl is nice place

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm completely new to riding and none of my friends ride. Anyone want to ride around with a new rider? I'm from Bracknell and I only really go around the back roads to gain experience.

Yeah mate! Pm working class hero with your number and he will add you into our chat. Lots of banter and we try and organise as many rides as possible... we are ‘L’ plate friendly too 👶🏻

• 1 month later...

hi.

ride a gpz900r. Live in Reading. Have couple of mates who ride with me (bandit and gs),but happy to have fourth join us(or just myself,or two).get in touch,will then pass on mobile. WE frequent H café,Loomies and departure lounge-always seeking out new places as well.

jon.

to miss position,

what I meant was a line on when you want ride out on bike.H café,there is pineapple in Wokingham or café at blackbush airport.

to all,maybe looking at H café this Monday

jon

are any of you about THIS sunday ??For miss position,we could meet at pinapple café,wokingham(just off a329.Or blackbush airfield. For initial meet and greet.

Working sat,but Loomies sunday.

on 23rd,looking at rykkas or middlewallop café.

jon

to those in or near reading.

• 3 months later...

Hey. I live in Newbury and ride solo on country roads around Newbury/ Hungerford. Would love to find people in the area to ride with, but, as some of the other people on this thread, I'm on L's until next summer. Riding a Hyosung GV125S.

• 2 months later...

Hey. I live in Newbury and ride solo on country roads around Newbury/ Hungerford. Would love to find people in the area to ride with, but, as some of the other people on this thread, I'm on L's until next summer. Riding a Hyosung GV125S.

When do you want to go out for a ride?