Sportsbikeshop utter jokers?

newbiker90

Yes but they were stale, so I sent them back! :D

Jokes on you, no refund!

I'll get the Hob Nobs out

Is that a euphemism :seeya:

I think we have come to the conclusion that Sportsbikeshop are an excellent retailer and the OP just had an uncharacteristic couple of glitches.

Not exactly glitches with SBS, his issue should be with the manufacturer of said items. You wouldn't blame amazon if a gopro from there was naff out the box.

This thread has already been Biscuited .

What does that mean? :oops:

It means that this thread has long since run its course and has already strayed into the realm of biscuits . The OP clearly has nothing further to add in the face of an overwhelming chorus of approval for the SBS . It is a recurring convention of this forum used to subvert a thread that has no mileage left in it .

Ah, I wasn't aware of the significance of biscuits. I wondered why the forum had an obsession with Richtea, Hobnobs and the like.

Being unaware of the significance of biscuits must be a very dark place to be . 🍪🍪🍪🍪☕

Errr

I’m here

Another member got in touch with me and told me about the biscuits, so as quick as I could I ordered some to see what kind of service I got 10/10.

Happy Customer

Now onto Oreos..... never has a man said that O...... o

Wrong forum

Sorry

and I will have a kitkat

I've been meaning to give these a go . Apparently you have to get them from an oriental supermarket if you want the full on version . They're Green Tea by the way .

PhotoEditor_20190714_205901395.thumb.jpg.8f97c3a8d92733c3e350c27b5fc0053b.jpg

Errr

I’m here

Another member got in touch with me and told me about the biscuits, so as quick as I could I ordered some to see what kind of service I got 10/10.

Happy Customer

Wrong forum

Sorry

I actually did a bit of research to find out how they manage to make Oreos black . Apparently they use an especially dark variety of coco and they are actually very very very dark brown .

Errr

I’m here

Happy Customer

Wrong forum

Sorry

I actually did a bit of research to find out how they manage to make Oreos black . Apparently they use an especially dark variety of coco and they are actually very very very dark brown .

and they taste quite good too

I've been meaning to give these a go . Apparently you have to get them from an oriental supermarket if you want the full on version . They're Green Tea by the way .

They're quite nice Bob, bit of an interesting aftertaste but there you go.

I have a couple of Japanese clients who always bring a shed load of them over - apparently kit kat has some good luck connotations in Japan.

Have you contacted drift.?

Technically, your contract is always with the seller (whatever a seller might tell you) so its always them that you should complain to.

I'll give them vote #20. They are the Wiggle of the Moto world. The only thing is the Wiggle always over deliver by including a bag of Harribo (nice gesture). SBS should follow this ...... or possibly biscuits. :P

Technically, your contract is always with the seller (whatever a seller might tell you) so its always them that you should complain to.

I'll give them vote #20. They are the Wiggle of the Moto world. The only thing is the Wiggle always over deliver by including a bag of Harribo (nice gesture). SBS should follow this ...... or possibly biscuits. :P

Although this is correct for technical and trouble shooting it's much quicker to go direct to manufacturer to rule out any numpty issues first, had I just had my sena replaced there was a high probability of suffering the same issues regardless of the supplier as the issue was with batches of the unit.

overclockers do this, always makes me want to go back :lol: