there was a topic on counterfit helmets tonight on the news, they crash tested some of them and they just split in half and some of them were big brand names too arai etc, anybody else see it :?:

Thanks Bender for the link, now that article is some seriously insane stuff, I was in the market for a new helmet too but won't have even thought that there would have been counterfeit helmets in the market! sticks with SBS and local vendors in the high street so that I could at least inspect them.

Yeah, I was in my local shop last week trying this helmet I'm thinking of getting. It fitted really well and I would have brought it if I had taken my car rather than going there with my bike. I'm still trying to find a place to try out those 6D helmets though!

You have to be careful about everything you buy now they counterfeit everything. My daughter works for a major airline and they have found fake engine parts and they are very careful where they buy

You have to be careful about everything you buy now they counterfeit everything. My daughter works for a major airline and they have found fake engine parts and they are very careful where they buy

I've been rumbled, I need to stop making jet engine blades out of jam tart foil cases