Rukka Armaxion from £350

At £350 for the trousers and £500 for the jacket, seems like a good price to me for Rukka. From Helmet City.

https://www.helmetcity.co.uk/rukka-armaxion-gore-texr-jacket-sale/

I'm not on commission :(

At £350 for the trousers and £500 for the jacket, seems like a good price to me for Rukka. From Helmet City.

That is indeed a good price for that Rukka set for those who are in the market for new gear and that their sizing is available. (I could get the jacket but the trouser isn't available in my size)

Armaxion has come to an end after 6 years or so... they often discount hugely before the revision. get the jacket from one place and the pants from another.. or mix and match.

pants I have don't match the jacket.. but they match enough not to make the slightest difference.

I would easily have gone for the jacket.. but, my own Rukka jacket is only 9 years old and not even close to the end of its life. I dont need two.

Armaxion has come to an end after 6 years or so... they often discount hugely before the revision. get the jacket from one place and the pants from another.. or mix and match.

pants I have don't match the jacket.. but they match enough not to make the slightest difference.

I would easily have gone for the jacket.. but, my own Rukka jacket is only 9 years old and not even close to the end of its life. I dont need two.

I guess it's true what they say, buying quality does beat buying on budget as they do tend to last longer. I've invested a lot on body armour alone so I'd opted to purchase just standard jackets and trousers to compensate for it for the time being. I'll love to own a quality jacket and trouser set down the road one day. :)

Me too. I have an Armaxion jacket and Armas pants. Both about 6 years old, so I no need to buy more.

I like thrift. I still wear all the Bell staff gear my grandad left me. Not a mark on it. 50 years old and still going strong.

uQkG7as.jpg

I like thrift. I still wear all the Bell staff gear my grandad left me. Not a mark on it. 50 years old and still going strong.

uQkG7as.jpg

The only way we will believe it is if you take a photo of you and your gear with today's newspaper!? 8-)

• 4 weeks later...

I owe you a beer if you're ever in Swanley. :cheers:

If I didn't already have a perfectly good suit, I would have gone for this in a flash.. Either jacket or trousers or both. Only problem for me would be the trousers as I need the C3 size. And these were often special order, or limited stock that quickly sold out.

I was lucky enough to come across a grey dealer and so paid almost £400 under rrp for my jacket. But I had to take a risk and not get the warranty. Only problem with mine has been the button loops that hold the liner sleeves have broken. No big deal. Even without the original warranty both parts are guaranteed waterproof for life with goretex. And that will always be one of the best reasons for buying this brand.. Or any other that use that material.

Still in the occasionally walking past the jacket and stroking it phase. Might put all the gear on and just sit on the sofa for a bit.

Why don't you just go out and ride with your gear on! :thumb:

Your crazy! It'll get dirty.

:mrgreen:

Are these worth it?

Anything better about the new ones?

My gear is RST & 6 years old. Time for a new setup... and £850 all in seems a good price....

Yes.. but bear in mind its not so 'flexible' as to be a summer jacket, its not highly vented.. its designed for winter. spring and autumn. once the weather improves and it gets warm.. you will be putting it away until October.

But the plus side is it uses the laminate https://tinyurl.com/y6nftmbf which is the best you can get and has the truly remarkable D30 armour.

I will be wearing mine as per usual.. but also bringing my FC Moto summer jacket to the eifel.. necessary if its anything like as hot there as it was the past couple of times.

Edited by Gerontious

• 3 weeks later...

This year i've shamelessly done less than 1000 miles... Which isn't good :(

I'll keep that in mind. :twisted:

I have a week off before hand... The bike is being serviced today... I'm sure i'll triple that number fairly promptly :wink: