What if I told you.......

XTreme

......I bought a bike today?

I've had 2 years of people on my back on FaceButt, on forums, and even in the bloody street......so I've pulled the trigger :shock:

The bike is nothing I haven't had before.......but considering this is my 63rd bike it doesn't narrow it down very much. :lol:

It's paid for, and gets delivered by a dealer from Almeria next Thursday or Friday! Now I know some of you will think why don't I just get a lift down there (around 150 miles) and ride it back?

It's a nice thought isn't it? Not really if you're a f**king OAP who could potentially die due to heatstroke or dehydration undertaking a journey like that in 40C+ temperatures!

Leave early evening when it's cooler? That's not just death......that's death and dismemberment!

Because rural roads here at night are full of wild animals......that's when they all come out to find food. Dutch mate of mine (my age) just came out of a long stay in hospital after multiple surgeries and broken bones after hitting a wild boar on his Varadero at night. He was unconscious in the road for 3 hours overnight till somebody found him......in fact he was lucky not to get eaten alive in the location where he crashed.

Hardcore shit out here for sure! This isn't your local bike meet where you compare your latest VR46 pyjamas purchases. So to avoid all these potentially horrific scenarios I'm just going to sit in front of the fan (keeping my nuts cool) and wait a week for the delivery truck!

For newer riders you need to take notice of this safety first mindset. Always bear in mind don't take risks when the conditions are not right. In my case I have a particular aversion to any form of precipitation on the roads......because in my book the only good moisture is vaginal! 8-)

And aren't you all happy that I'll now be able to resume posting nice ride reports throughout the Winter months? You don't need to tell me you've missed them! 8-)

I would also suggest that a groundbreaking event of this magnitude should be celebrated by Six getting the Mod gig! :3some:

Tell 'em Six!

Hardcore shit out here for sure! This isn't your local bike meet where you compare your latest VR46 pyjamas purchases. So to avoid all these potentially horrific scenarios I'm just going to sit in front of the fan (keeping my nuts cool) and wait a week for the delivery truck!

For newer riders you need to take notice of this safety first mindset. Always bear in mind don't take risks when the conditions are not right. In my case I have a particular aversion to any form of precipitation on the roads......because in my book the only good moisture is vaginal! 8-)

Good man; motorcycling is all about managing the risk, and I would do exactly the same as you. What bike is it then?

It's know it's one of this lot.......I'm now so old and past it I'm not sure which!

Lambretta (1)

TV175

Vespa (1)

SS180

Triumph (1)

3TA

BMW (1)

R1150GS

BSA (2)

D7 Bantam

B33

Kawasaki (5)

S3400

H1F500

Z650 x 2

ZR7-S

Honda (13)

C90

SL125

CB250

CB400/4 x 2

CB500/4 x 2

CB750 K2

CB750 F1 x 3

CB750 KZ

XLV650 Transalp

Suzuki (18)

T250J

TS185

GT380J x 2

GS750

GT550

GT750 x 2

SP370 x 2

GSF600 x 2

GS650 Katana

GSF1200

DL650

DL1000

DR650 x 2

Yamaha (20)

SR125

DT175

DT250

DT400

RD350B

XJ600 x 2

XJ900

FZS600 x 2

YZF600

TDM850

TDM900

TT-R250

XT350

XT600E x 3

XT660R

FZ6S Fazer

I'll just wait and see what turns up on the truck next week! :lol:

It feels like we are talking to the Riddler, I can't make any sense of what bike OP is going to get :lol:

Don’t worry, the OP probably can’t remember what he has bought. :wink:

Thanks guys......here you go!

67620016_2361668113953747_7748553247492669440_n.jpg.242ec184ffe3ae2125b9c9d8f1039792.jpg

2008 V-Strom 650

18,000 miles

1 owner (late 50's)

Full luggage set

Engine Bars

Full main dealer service history

1 year's guarantee

Should see me through till Xmas! 8-)

I've had a 650 before.....back in the UK in 2005! Sold it later that year when I left for good.

FILE424.JPG.e8ccd82389a5158b163b9769c7c49730.JPG

Also had a Strom 1000 in Spain in 2006......always preferred the 650 though!

FILE576.JPG.981a34b7852907a358ffdb8c2ee0276b.JPG

About fooking time extreme :D

And fook the mod job :D

Sorry about your dog mate

Lost Dylan (the donkey) three weeks ago as well six.

But we'd had him 13 years and he wasn't young when we rescued him. So potentially he could have been twice that age.

But we'd had him 13 years and he wasn't young when we rescued him. So potentially he could have been twice that age.

Feel for you ..... Least he had a good later life :thumb:

Jesus! The old codger is back.....

Good to see you around and with a bike again :thumb:

Are the other old codgers still about.......or have you had them all cryogenically preserved Stu?

You visiting any of them Benidorm gay parades over here this year?

Not that there's anything wrong with that in these enlightened times of course.

Feel for you ..... Least he had a good later life :thumb:

Cheers Six!

Jesus! The old codger is back.....

Good to see you around and with a bike again :thumb:

Are the other old codgers still about.......or have you had them all cryogenically preserved Stu?

You visiting any of them Benidorm gay parades over here this year?

Not that there's anything wrong with that in these enlightened times of course.

You are all on the waiting list to be preserved don't worry!!

Nah no trips this year! Too much in with the house!

Aaaaw! shame about Dylan!

I liked watching his videos :crybaby:

I didn't post it openly on FB Ian......cos it gets into one of those situations where you get bombarded with messages expressing their sadness.

And when it's just happened it gets a bit painful to keep going over it.

Down to Bethan and Dewi now!

">

Even got the garage painted ready! :lol:

66352127_2347152598738632_9020354322956812288_o.thumb.jpg.7f4412f8308165fe106363084fc9c719.jpg

I think you can spot the places where bike stands have scraped the floor over the last 14 years.

I'll see if I can talk the wife into getting her to cement those a bit!