Telephone number for cardo?

Pbassred

Does anyone have a UK telephone number for Cardo systems in the UK? The MiniUSB socket of my pactalk slim broke out. There is an "ask us a question" box in the help section but I don't have faith in those.

I'd Take it to a mobile phone repair man. Can't help on the number sorry... Hard enough to update em let alone actually contact em. One update They changed which buttons turned mine original model off lol... Done my head in.

update: The direct number of the returns department is 0161 494 4330. The email is [email protected] They need serial number a probably proof of purchase. I will have to wail until Monday.

Cheer up , wailing about it won't do any good . 😁

Cheer up , wailing about it won't do any good
What WILL do some good is educating members of this forum about Cardo. I bought mine partly because of the Ryan F9 video expressing praise for Cardo's waranttee policy.

Update:

*I contacted the Italian vendor who sent my details to the Italian support in Milan.

*They sent me a returns form, which I filled in and returned.

*The say they are waiting for courier details (GLS don't ship to the UK except via Parcel force. God knows how they pickup!)

*The send me a tracking number. I wait. No one contacts me and the contract is cancelled ( my CCTV guarantees that no one called).

So a week on and no further.

So, yeah. I will wail about it if you don't mind. Its £200 and it broke. I didn't rough handle it. The USB ripped clean out after 3 months use. People need to know that. People need to know that unlike Garmin's policy of "send it you the nearest base", Cardo's support only extends to its own country's units. So don't buy outside your own country and don't move.

To be fair, Pama have offered to get in touch with Cardo, but that's because Cardo don't release their email or phone number. Why are they hiding?

Sena support took a google search to find and includes a telephone number https://www.sena.com/company/contact-us

Garmin's is more virtual but track-able and there are humans involved https://support.garmin.com/en-GB/

Cheer up , wailing about it won't do any good
What WILL do some good is educating members of this forum about Cardo. I bought mine partly because of the Ryan F9 video expressing praise for Cardo's waranttee policy.

Update:

*I contacted the Italian vendor who sent my details to the Italian support in Milan.

*They sent me a returns form, which I filled in and returned.

*The say they are waiting for courier details (GLS don't ship to the UK except via Parcel force. God knows how they pickup!)

*The send me a tracking number. I wait. No one contacts me and the contract is cancelled ( my CCTV guarantees that no one called).

So a week on and no further.

So, yeah. I will wail about it if you don't mind. Its £200 and it broke. I didn't rough handle it. The USB ripped clean out after 3 months use. People need to know that. People need to know that unlike Garmin's policy of "send it you the nearest base", Cardo's support only extends to its own country's units. So don't buy outside your own country and don't move.

To be fair, Pama have offered to get in touch with Cardo, but that's because Cardo don't release their email or phone number. Why are they hiding?

Sena support took a google search to find and includes a telephone number https://www.sena.com/company/contact-us

Garmin's is more virtual but track-able and there are humans involved https://support.garmin.com/en-GB/

When I bought my Q3 system I had a problem with it after over a year I contacted cardo who told me to go back to where I bought it from (as in the UK that's the method we use) I went back and told them what cardo had said about exchanging the broken part out of a new unit and the seller sending them back.

They had no issue and said that's what they normally do! I had the issue sorted within a few hours of contacting cardo :?

I have used garmin support! Took me days for a reply and weeks to resolve the issue!