What bike is this?

neilmurg

This is from 2012. Anyone know what the bike in the foreground is? The one behind looks like a Honda SP2 to me, a bike I owned and scared the **** out of me, 'till I got an Aprilia Mille....

Any help hugely appreciated https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ja7ucq19oc8gdc/fbduh.jpg?dl=0

I'd post the pic direct if I knew how!... p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5 Huzzah!

The mirrors are the clue as well as the fuel cap.

F800GS could even be a F650/F700 not an F850. though i reckon the colour is wrong to be very recent later than 2010. but definitely one of that family.

Edited by Gerontious

I'm more interested in knowing how OP got a hold of this photo of him in that picture when he is in the background? :shock:

It's not me, I HAVE had a bike like that one.

[mention]fastbob[/mention] I know, right? I've been asked by a friend, that's why I've asked for help

[mention]Bender[/mention] I think it does, in which case I should buy a lottery ticket, 'cos I seem to be lucky today

F800GS could even be a F700 or an F850. though i reckon the colour is wrong. but definitely one of that family.

Wow guys, awesome. The wisdom of crowds eh?

Thanks so much.

F800GS could even be a F700 or an F850. though i reckon the colour is wrong. but definitely one of that family.

Wow guys, awesome. The wisdom of crowds eh?

Thanks so much.

I went back and fixed a mistake. the 850 didn't have the underseat tank.

its not a very modern bike as that colour red is from the mid 2000s.

Definitely a GS.

R6? OK, it was my wag (wild arsed guess). I can't even remember now if I had an SP1 or SP2, just that it was wasted on me.

Woman is a friend of a friend who I don't know

Thanks for the model update

R6? OK, it was my wag (wild arsed guess). I can't even remember now if I had an SP1 or SP2, just that it was wasted on me.

Now I have fired up the PC and can zoom in better it looks more like a cbr600rr :lol:

The SP1/2 has more square headlights

Ask your friend to ask her friend :? :?

Ask your friend to ask her friend :? :?
I must be missing something in your 'request', and, no.

The women on the bike is a friend of a friend , ask your friend to ask her friend ( the women on the bike ) what bike she's on .

[mention]Six30[/mention] Ah, I see. We wanted to know without asking her, to get a relevant birthday present.

I had no expectation that this request would work, but you were all great. Thanks again.

And the bike in the background looks more like an R6 than an SP1 :)

The bike in the background is a CBR600RR, very similar to the R6 of the same age looks wise though :thumb: .

Yeah I know

See my other post :lol:

And the bike in the background looks more like an R6 than an SP1 :)

The bike in the background is a CBR600RR, very similar to the R6 of the same age looks wise though :thumb: .

Yeah I know

See my other post :lol:

Oops :P , they were good bikes, I had one similar to that but in the grey/white colour scheme, loved that bike!.