Doing my nut in at the DVLA .

BIKERDAD

To day my wife is working in Swansea and I thought ok as is 2 mins from the DVLA office I'll go with her shes going to be around 2 hours a d I'll go in and find out about my sons log book and SORN ..

Hi I'd like to find out if you had my sons log book and sorn letter as its been 3 weeks now since we.sent it .

Dvla . Who's name is on the log book

Me my sons name

Dvla sorry cant tell you anything due to data protection. If you get your son to call this number then out call centre we ask him security questions.

Me my son is 16 he still a child so it need parents permission

dvla I dont see the point he can make a call cant he .

Me yes as he under 18 you need an responsible adult to be with him

Dvla well you be next to him and he tell us we can speak to you

Me if I call him now and you can speak to him and he can tell you to chat to.me

Dvla no sorry he needs to be present

Me present where

Dvla when you call our call centre we cant tell you anything .

Me but you wont know who he is when Ihe calls the call centre if that's so why do the dvla give out car detail to other companys

Dvla because they have a reasone a company and they pay .

Me I have a company and I have a reason and I'll pay the £2.50 for you to tell me if you had the paper work

Dvla sorry cant do that as your his dad not a private compnay .

Me i paid for the bike and the postage to send it here all I want to know if you had the paper work

Dvla sorry cant tell you if you call out call centre they will tell.you if your son tells them the security questions

Me I give up . All I want to know if you had the paper work and it's been or being done ..

Dval sorry cant tell you . Can I help you with anything else

Me you not helped me

Ah, but if you were really a secret agent for a super evil spy network that's what you would say isn't it?

The time it really annoys me is when I pop into the doctors to make an appointment.

"We can't book appointments over the desk. You have to telephone."

So I get out my mobile, dial the number, and the same person at the same desk then speaks to me ... over the phone, whilst we're still standing face to face ..... And books the appointment. Madness!

Ah, but if you were really a secret agent for a super evil spy network that's what you would say isn't it?

The time it really annoys me is when I pop into the doctors to make an appointment.

So I get out my mobile, dial the number, and the same person at the same desk then speaks to me ... over the phone, whilst we're still standing face to face ..... And books the appointment. Madness!

Different, but similar... At the manned train station gates if I show my ticket the guard sometimes asks to see my network railcard discount card. I often just sigh and go to an automated gate instead that doesn't ask.

Yet i bet you would be just as pissed if they just allowed anyone to access the information ?

OMG some one just impersonated my son and found out has a bike in his name now . Why didnt they check why did they tell this person oonnoo end if the world what shall I do how can we stop this terrible thin happen again ..

D**k head .edited my moderator

In fact they do any compnay can call them and pay £2.50 and get the drivers information yet cant tell some one for free if they had the paper work NOT ASKING for name address information just information if they doing there fecking job

Yea well done for your comment

Dickhead .

Edited by BIKERDAD

Well I called the number and guess what they didnt even ask any questions they just said not been done yet give it till next week and call again . As its 4 week limit .

Apparently they get 250.000 letters aday those parking companys are dam busy ..

If they didnt sell our information to any Tom dick and nob heads they wouldn't be so busy .

Unfortunately the world just doesn't work like that any more . I'm actually surprised that they still have an entrance for the public to walk through . HMRC , Housing benefit , employment agencies even banks to name but a few , are all moving towards a point where there is no reason for the public to be met face to face .

:lol: well I'm not dealing with the whole boys/girls/ trans thing!

I would like to be I identified as a generic non binary kitchen appliance, but only on Thursday :D

Ok . So on Thursdays You're called Blender .

Different, but similar... At the manned train station gates if I show my ticket the guard sometimes asks to see my network railcard discount card. I often just sigh and go to an automated gate instead that doesn't ask.

Again different but similar.

Went to a GSF store in Dav.

Me, I'd like this part for my car

GSF, yes no probs.

Me, do I get the 50% discount that you offer online.

GSF, no that's online offer only. If you order it over your phone now and wait 30 mins you can have it half price.

So I ordered it in front of him,went to no1 daughters for half an hour then went back to collect it :roll:

Yet i bet you would be just as pissed if they just allowed anyone to access the information ?

OMG some one just impersonated my son and found out has a bike in his name now . Why didnt they check why did they tell this person oonnoo end if the world what shall I do how can we stop this terrible thin happen again ..

D**k head .edited my moderator

In fact they do any compnay can call them and pay £2.50 and get the drivers information yet cant tell some one for free if they had the paper work NOT ASKING for name address information just information if they doing there fecking job

Yea well done for your comment

Dickhead .

Sorry i don't put myself in the lower catergory dickhead range ..

I align with with (unt or Cockwomble status ..

Sorry i don't put myself in the lower catergory dickhead range ..

I align with with (unt or Cockwomble status ..

You cant be you need a milk bottle top and a home made certificate approved by papa wombel . So . :up:

Cockwomble . Priceless , you have brightened up my day . I'm still chuckling now trying to write this .

Just an update. It would appear that I am the only person in the world who had hitherto not heard the term Cockwomble . How could I possibly have missed out on that ?

Cockwomble . Priceless , you have brightened up my day . I'm still chuckling now trying to write this .

Just an update. It would appear that I am the only person in the world who had hitherto not heard the term Cockwomble . How could I possibly have missed out on that ?

Wonder what else you have not been insulted with 😁

Wonder what else you have not been insulted with 😁

Well I work in a Jobcentre so not much probably .