Impersonating plod?

Smithers

This is something that has annoyed me for years, but despite having complained long and loud nothing has yet been done about it. The ratio of marzipan to sponge in a battenberg is wrong.

There - now it's up to us as a community to do something about it.

This is something that has annoyed me for years, but despite having complained long and loud nothing has yet been done about it. The ratio of marzipan to sponge in a battenberg is wrong.

There - now it's up to us as a community to do something about it.

When you say wrong in what sense? Too much marzipan or too little? Perhaps your campaign has stalled for lack of precision.

Edited by Mississippi Bullfrog

I have a friend down London way who collects old service bikes of different types and will ride them to shows, as he's regularly asked to have them on stalls.

They look 100% the real deal but he's checked with the local police bikers many times that he's ok with riding on the main roads. They've always said that as long as he never turns on the Blues and Twos / non-standard lighting, then there's no problem. He's just another road user.

... Obviously he's also not allowed to pull people over etc :lol:

Personally, same as above, as long as you're not trying to force traffic out of the way, skip to the front of the queue, bully people etc... Basically following the highway code... Then I don't really see the issue.

I guess @Throttled would be a good person to have chime in on this one :mrgreen:

Yes, it is OK to look like a police vehicle, but you cannot behave as if you are the police. There is a US police car I see occasionally around Paisley, which is obviously not much like the Police Scotland vehicles, but you still do a double take.

There is a NYC cop car that iv seen around Cardiffin the last week or so . Is a dodge ram . I seen it last week end at a church it was dropping off the groom loads ppl was taken photos of it once the groom went on side the church to star a life sentence lol ..