Drink driving.

Smithers

If they took out all the crap from the cells, chairs,tables, tv's etc, they could have more beds in each cell, and be like a prison should be :roll:

take out the beds too, let the fekkers sleep on the floor :twisted:

All good thanks, been concentrating of other stuff, only managed a measly 1800 miles on the bike so far, hence selling for an SDR that I’ll use more.

Glad to see the oldies still on here :D

Steady on with the 'old'.

:mrgreen:

All good thanks, been concentrating of other stuff, only managed a measly 1800 miles on the bike so far, hence selling for an SDR that I’ll use more.

Glad to see the oldies still on here :D

What's "an SDR" ? :?:

I just don’t do it. Makes life so much simpler.

There are so many variables involved in "I’m fine after one, it doesn’t affect my ability to drive etc" that you are always taking a gamble (normally with somebody else’s life as well as yours) by getting behind the wheel after consuming alcohol.

Zero tolerance all the way.

I just don’t do it. Makes life so much simpler.

There are so many variables involved in "I’m fine after one, it doesn’t affect my ability to drive etc" that you are always taking a gamble (normally with somebody else’s life as well as yours) by getting behind the wheel after consuming alcohol.

Zero tolerance all the way.

Totally agree with what you say. The only problem would be detecting alcohol which the body sometimes makes because of health issues. It shouldn't be a hard task to overcome that one though.

I say zero tolerance. I have been out and had a pint, sometimes two, and drive home totally fine while my father in law drinks ONE pint and he can't stand! No exaggeration!

Different people metabolise alcohol differently and alcohol affects different people in very different ways. There has to be a blanket limit and I believe that limit has to be zero because people are generally not responsible enough to known when they've had too much. Not so much now but in my younger days I knew many people who honestly believed they could drink upwards of 10 pints and still drive home. I've seen my own father do it!