Motorbike Parking Birmingham City Centre

lordflashart

Hi,

I will be riding to Birmingham in a couple of weeks and staying at a hotel (with no parking of its own) so I will need to leave the bike parked overnight somewhere.

Does anyone know of good, covered, secure bike parking as close to New Street station as possible? I don't want to use a bike bay overnight and don't mind using an NPC or APCOA as long as its pretty secure. I have used Nottingham train station parking before and they have bike bays with ground anchors which is spot on so anything similar to that in Birmingham would be great.

Cheers

James

James

There is an ncp at grand Central. I have to be honest working in Birmingham and living nearby thete is not a great deal of great parking for motorcycles in the city centre.

When I worked in the city I had secure parking at work. The best in the city for secure parking is B4 parking in weaman Street but it'd a 10 minute walk from New Street.

If you were out of city my side you could have gladly used my garage!

If I were in your position and put a high value on my bike. (which I do)

I would be using the Q park at the Mailbox.

They dont give a price for motorcycles... but In central london they park free. so, who knows.. a car parked for 24hrs costs £21. so thats the most it could possibly cost.

But dont be surprised if there is no payment at all. These are car parks you cant just walk into. Very secure.

I enjoy a lot of free parking.. but there are times when Im more than happy to pay. going to central Brum. or Manchester. You can bet i would pay for a little extra peace of mind.