Moped Thieves of the Future

Lanceautoman

Take a look at these delightful youngsters on bicycles in a supermarket in Brighton. No doubt in a year or two they will upgrade to mopeds and bolt cutters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1981966/Gand-bike-thugs-terrorise-customers-rampage-Asda.html

Little shits .... Apprentice scum bags .... Something shoved through their front forks as they rode past would have been amusing

Something shoved through one ear and out the other would have been even better. Thinking 9mm.

Problem is no one will stand up to them. Just takes 2 or 3 lads to front them and give one of them a good hiding. Boils my blood things like this. I would have them clearing land mines the feral scum.

Dave

That elderly lady did . That surely cannot be the end of the matter . There is a camera in every aisle . These utter pigs must be prosecuted .

Problem is no one will stand up to them. Just takes 2 or 3 lads to front them and give one of them a good hiding. Boils my blood things like this. I would have them clearing land mines the feral scum.

Dave

That elderly lady did . That surely cannot be the end of the matter . There is a camera in every aisle . These utter pigs must be prosecuted .

And fair play to her but other than the bloke that got hit no one did a thing. Sad reflection on society. Problem is there are too many do-gooders who'll make excuses for them.

Dave

And fair play to her but other than the bloke that got hit no one did a thing. Sad reflection on society. Problem is there are too many do-gooders who'll make excuses for them.

You will bleed to death from a knife wound whether you are right or wrong .

Where were the store security when all this was going on, jamming the front wheel would have been so funny as would they getting smacked in the face with a french stick :lol:

Our local FB motorcycle group has just run a post gathering interest in a run to the Ponderosa advocating a riding tactic to ignore the speed limit and cameras on the approach roads. If adults condone lawlessness it's hardly surprising youngsters follow that example.

Nothing will change unless we as a society regain a sense of individual and corporate responsibility for our actions. Same goes for the many motorists who habitually use a mobile whilst driving, it's the attitude that the law doesn't apply to me which we need to eradicate.

This bollocks is quite common in the US .. it started by one dickhead riding thro his school/collage then it went on from there now it's over here . Same with this bike life thing where loads of useless chavs as there not bikers just unemployable feral chavs who think riding a bike /quads in groups of 100 or so the cops cant do shit sounds like this FB thing is doing just that . There is loads YT vids on these pricks going over parks pavements wrong side the road (so they on the correct side now lol ) wrong way down one way streets . All for so called fun ...

Tell you what if I see my son on that vid I'd knock his fecking lights out .. .

If you are unfortunate to come across this in you shop buckle there wheel so toes at the top of the wheel just below the tyre flat of your foot on the rim and spokes and your heel on the bottom rim and push the wheel will buckle like J so from this I to J this then see them ride it they be walking home very slowly even you can do it that quick they won't see it was you but you laughing at them might give you away ha ha

A bike tyre has no streath on the sides if they have solid rims like the old BMX s then it wont work only spoke wheels ..