Need Suggestion for electric scooter

mecheic

Hey guys, my brother is going to buy this https://fluidfreeride.com/products/mosquito-light-carbon-fibre-electric-scooter?variant=16940967624773 lightweight electric scooter for daily office commuting, He needs to carry it on the train so please suggest me is it the right choice for him.

I wouldn't want to travel very far on that especially with those tiny hard wheels and the state of the pavements . Can't he just walk ?

Those aren't legal to use on public roads or pavements so unless his commute is entirely on private land it's not a realistic idea.

:stupid:

Also unassisted electric propulsion is limited to 15.5 mph.

Don’t think it will be long before there’s a massive clamp down on these considering two people got killed on either electric scooter/skateboard in London in the space of about a month recently

Those aren't legal to use on public roads or pavements so unless his commute is entirely on private land it's not a realistic idea.

The legality or otherwise doesn't seem to be stopping any number of folks buying them unfortunately. In some cities they are becoming a pest especially to pedestrians.

Don’t think it will be long before there’s a massive clamp down on these considering two people got killed on either electric scooter/skateboard in London in the space of about a month recently

Many people would like to see a " Massive clampdown " on lots of things but this country seems to be teetering on the brink of anarchy right now . With the drugs trade operating with complete impunity and ferall youths tearing around robbing at will on stolen scooters when they're not murdering each other , I doubt that what remains of our Police Force would place electric scooters very high on their list of priorities .

Many people would like to see a " Massive clampdown " on lots of things but this country seems to be teetering on the brink of anarchy right now . With the drugs trade operating with complete impunity and ferall youths tearing around robbing at will on stolen scooters when they're not murdering each other , I doubt that what remains of our Police Force would place electric scooters very high on their list of priorities .
If you think this is bad, wait until Brexit either happenes or doesn't. Either way, the natives will be revolting.

I agree there is more important issues to resolve but this is the kind of thing they love to target.

I agree there is more important issues to resolve but this is the kind of thing they love to target.

Ah , yes . To divert attention away from all the other shit that they are powerless to stop .

.I agree there is more important issues to resolve but this is the kind of thing they love to target

Unfortalily this is the thing the cops like to target same with if you take the pi$$ out some scum theif on the police web site they message you that your commitingna crime harassing/bullying yet it was then who posted the mug shot of a 21 scumbag with a gargen path for a center parting in his hair .

If they dont have to get there arses out of a car or of a PC screen then happy days

BUT as iv said before why do loads of work then only to have it chucked back in you face with suspended sentence or even let off with a fine so yea I do see some things why they do traffic and on line as easy ..