dirt cheap carb tool you never heard about

Guest ftw

root canal and tatoos, two things better when left to pro's. I'm giving you a pass on this.

would like to introduce to the group a simple dirt cheap dental tool you never heard about.

it can easily clean any carberatror jet. primary or idle, and with a 25mm reach emulsion

tubes too. sure ultrasonics are great but there is nothing beats files, pipe cleaners and carb

spray. you can even open them up jets ever so slightly, brass and teeth are of similar

hardness. this tool is made from carbide steel. you work this tool like winding a watch

using very light pressure and cutting oil. these files cut with a positive rake angle so take

care not to gall the jet.

here is all the keywords needed to order. they come in many different sizes. they also

come in packs of assorted sizes! K has to do with the rake angle of the cutting surface.

if you want this tool order 2 assorted packs. each pack costs 1$ shipping included.

K-Files

#15-40

#45-80

legnth 25mm

enjoy, if you decide you want to start doing root canal go with upper anterior

adult teeth first. they are the easiest.

This is not a good idea.

Using hard tools to prod and poke about your carbs could lead to damage.

If you think your jets are too small then you should buy some larger ones (for a couple of quid). Shoving something through them to "open them up" could very easily bugger them, especially if done by hand.

If you're going to stick things in jets, tubes or passages, make sure the pokey thing is softer than the material of the thing you're poking at.

This is not a good idea.

If you think your jets are too small then you should buy some larger ones (for a couple of quid). Shoving something through them to "open them up" could very easily bugger them, especially if done by hand.

If you're going to stick things in jets, tubes or passages, make sure the pokey thing is softer than the material of the thing you're poking at.

I don't need to comment because you have said everything I was going to say already . Well put sir .👍

I had a carb in bits last night - balanced on the side of a flowerbed my wife had just planted up.

What you really need as your primary carb tool is something to get petrol out of flowerbeds as it seems plants do not thrive on it.

better go and stand in the naughty corner :spank:

I'm not telling anyone to jet up by using this tool. that's how they do it in india. just letting you know about it, easily remove varnish, crud, and oxidation. these are tiny ISO taper cutting files. you can easily size jets without looking at the stamp on the jet with this tool. costs 1$ a pack on ebay. have no idea how many quid that is.

my mom says if you don't have anything nice to say then don't.

I am good with sharp precision tools, I have control. K files do not cut that aggressively.

Dental picks are also really good for clearing out seal grooves in brake calipers, and cleaning master cylinders, and picking out springy clips, and picking out shims.. I'd be lost without them!

Ruining the internal shape of a jet is not a great idea though.

I am good with sharp precision tools, I have control. K files do not cut that aggressively.

I'm also good with sharp precision tools. I can cut to a tolerance of 10 microns. My control comes from some rather expensive machinery.

However you split it, it's still not a good idea to wibbly-wobbly prod about at a precision instrument such as a carb with a tool that could easily damage it, thus bollocksing the whole thing.

Also, carbide is brittle - what are you going to do when your tool snaps or shears inside your carb?

I had a carb in bits last night - balanced on the side of a flowerbed my wife had just planted up.

What you really need as your primary carb tool is something to get petrol out of flowerbeds as it seems plants do not thrive on it.

The tool you need is a match

canesten however will not help with that kind of burning bush.

Looks like we're pretty much agreed then , never stick anything made of metal down a blocked jet . I've always used a brush bristle or a piece of thick fishing line .

An airline is the way to go after you have bathed the jet in carb cleaner just be careful you don't let go on the jet mid blast :shock:

Ryan Air or British Airways ? 🤣

Guest Richzx6r

An airline is the way to go after you have bathed the jet in carb cleaner just be careful you don't let go on the jet mid blast :shock:

Ryan Air or British Airways ? 🤣

Neither of them they're both out of pilots :-P