Leicester(shire) Bike Night

Tomorrow cancelled, not surprising really. Let’s hope it’s better for July, still haven’t made one yet and it’s less than a mile from my house!

• 4 weeks later...

Ill be there on my street triple. Not been to the last two meets, so looking forward to this one.

It’s not grey / black and red is it?

I nipped down for 5 minutes, was on my own so got bored straight away and then left. Managed to stall it pulling out my space as well :roll:

Ended up going for a blast to Hinckley and then the long way back home

Ill be there on my street triple. Not been to the last two meets, so looking forward to this one.

Its the grey black rs

I see one most mornings around Narborough, heading towards Fosse park and then again on the way home, not you by any chance?

I went too, the weather was better than forecast but it was only maybe slightly busier than it was back in July, I was slightly disappointed. Still, it were alright, I mean I got to see an amazingly rare piece of Japanese exotica!

fCnr2n6.jpg

I got there at about 8PM, it looked to be in full swing..

hi3KoiJ.jpg

OJLdcAh.jpg

I do like these. Sounded a bit boring pulling away though?

9l6mYp3.jpg

This CCM was interesting though again managed to sound pretty boring??

5zbdDTu.jpg

OQY6xtT.jpg

Got a first aid demonstration thrown into the mix too:

RXarujQ.jpg

Overall it's ok but it's lacking something, maybe needs a live band or something like that? It's all just a bit quiet.

Overall it's ok but it's lacking something, maybe needs a live band or something like that? It's all just a bit quiet.

Yep I felt the same. I’m sure it’d be better if I weren’t on my own, but yeah it’s kind of just like a car park with not a lot happening and there’s only so many times you can walk along the row of bikes!

Its the grey black rs

I see one most mornings around Narborough, heading towards Fosse park and then again on the way home, not you by any chance?

No mate I live on the other side of town and I mostly ride it in the evening around the countryside.

Let me know if you are coming to the next meet and I will say hello.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely sick of the weather this summer. My first with the bike and it has been absolutely dreadful :crybaby: then again I wouldn’t have gone bike night anyway as it was incredibly boring last month!