dirt cheap carb tool you never heard about

Guest ftw

An airline is the way to go after you have bathed the jet in carb cleaner just be careful you don't let go on the jet mid blast :shock:

Ryan Air or British Airways ? 🤣

Neither of them they're both out of pilots :-P

But if they increased the size of the jets they wouldn't need so many pilots 🤣🤣

I have to admit, I would rather spend my time riding a bike rather than f*****g around with it. If it brakes, give it to the people who know what they're doing, it sometimes works out cheaper that way.

man you guys are out of control. definitly don't get the sexpistols reference. but I am punk. what makes you think I go psycho on my parts with tools. what makes you think I've ever snapped off a carbide file anywhere ever when using this set of dental picks.

to all the w**kers who can't control a 2 quid set of dental picks don't consider it. for the rest of us its a precision set of dental files. looks like I'm the mad max mechanic. I coulden't get a mechanic to do my repairs.

really enjoying this site.

Glad you're enjoying it! :thumb:

To be fair, most of us are only beginners and could use some input from someone like you who clearly has loads of skills and expertise.

Maybe you could give us some more hints and tips to help us out.

Glad you're enjoying it! :thumb:

To be fair, most of us are only beginners and could use some input from someone like you who clearly has loads of skills and expertise.

Maybe you could give us some more hints and tips to help us out.

nothing like a bit of sarcasm Mr Fro :lol: