New exhaust time

Shadow125

Hi all,

I have a 2001 CBR600 which is totally standard, it purrs beautiful and sings wide open but I would like a sportier note without being track day loud.

I have the broad strokes of decent brands but having a hard time hearing any expect from on videos which do not do them justice.

My predicament, how to I sample them before making a choice?

I’m going slip on not the whole system.

I would like a deeper burble without sounding like a wee fanny in a corsa

Any input/experience welcome

Thanks

I have a Beowulf exhaust on my Fazer, which sounds amazing(not like stubby one, more like deep and full sound), not trackday loud but loud enough, it grumbles and pops on ovverun, without the baffle, and the engine seems to like it, no flat spots.

They actually do an exhaust for your bike: https://beowulfuk.com/product/honda-cbr600-f4i-01-06-silencer/

The quality is good, i didn't have any problems fitting the end can on some unknown stainless downpipes.

But as other have said, you have delkevic as well, or black widow...

link with the sound:

">

I have a Beowulf exhaust on my Fazer, which sounds amazing(not like stubby one, more like deep and full sound), not trackday loud but loud enough, it grumbles and pops on ovverun, without the baffle, and the engine seems to like it, no flat spots.

They actually do an exhaust for your bike: https://beowulfuk.com/product/honda-cbr600-f4i-01-06-silencer/

The quality is good, i didn't have any problems fitting the end can on some unknown stainless downpipes.

But as other have said, you have delkevic as well, or black widow...

link with the sound:

">

That really does sound great thank you for that and the prices are very attractive, same goes with Fuel exhausts also mentioned.

Sports bike direct priced matched a Yoshi from another site which is good but is there really going to be much of a quality difference for the extra money?

They had it at £380 and matched to £340

8CDA03FC-99F2-48DB-B376-8B5AA3D11733.thumb.png.f67be4f5e24d86e17f3f809f63e75b25.png