How would you react ...

BIKERDAD

Just over 2 weeks ago when we has all having that bright glow thing in the sky shining on us the guy next door was having his house painted .I live in a small street and my house is the only one that has an 2 story extension built out the back. So as i said he got in a painter to paint his house . Now between our house out the back we have a high wall and fence on top due to my son playing football in the back and now the guy next door having kids stop there footballs coming over . So after a week they finished the back of the house and now out the front . He and his family went away for the 2 weeks keep the kids out the.way I guess ..

So last Saturday they was painting the front of the house as we came back from shops and I said to the mrs.as I was.parking.out the front the house . The painters are painting the end houses wall now the guy next to me just has the front.and back walls the house on the end of him has 3 walls the street looks like a T from above so the painters has painted the top part of the T which is not his house.. so I said look there pointing the END houses wall HANG ON . I went out the back garden looked over the fence and they painted the full leanth of my extesion which is 18 inch from the boundary line in to my property.. the extension is 15ft long 2 storys high. My house is painted cream and 7 courses from the floor red ..now his house is light blue with bottom dark blue . Out the back of my house the front wall is cream and the side wall is now light blue ..

So I seen him to day and I said your painters got bit excited and painted my house ???

Him )..Yeaa I didnt like the the colour and because we have to.look at it I told them to paint it ..

Me) ...WTF its NOT YOUR HOUSE

Him) ...i know but you dont see that wall we do ..

Me) .... i dont like the blue on the front of the house when i park my car out front here so I'm going.to paint the front your house cream

Him...) You dont park out the front very often but we look out the back all the time .

This stage i just said you didnt ASK ..and I walked off

My mrs says to tell him to paint it back or call the cops to report criminal damage ???

stupidly I agree with him that we dont see the wall but he should have asked she says that's not the point ..

So thoughts ..

I agree he is taking the piss, but is it worth the hassle?

I would tell him he had no right to paint your house and leave it at that. Not worth a major dispute if you don't see it.

Going the common sense way over the legal way for a second.

Do you, or will you ever see it?

If the answer is no, or "not without going out of the way to", then I'd say just leave it.

But I'm quite a laid back chap, you are entitled to have him paint it back to the way it was.

He should have asked permission first, but when all said and done, he's spending his money on your property, which will save you doing any major maintenance for a few years :thumb:

I agree with all you s I dont want the hassle . Dont want scum lawyers making money off us for really what .. and I dont see the wall as even when I drive the car up the lane to park it in the garage I come from the opposite side so I can reverse into the garage . Really the only time I see that side the house is when i walk back from the chippy which is not often as the kids go to get the chips lol .. my biggest shock /couldn't believe was he painted it with out asking as 100% I said knock your self out paint the whole house .. mind you I'm still shocked that some one would ever do that all the things in the world and something as daft as this shocks me . .so thanks all what an interesting few.days lol I guess a odd story to tell

Hes going to do his rive way in the next few weeks and there is no fence /wall between out front gardens so I'll be watching when the lay the blocks

So do a book how much of my garden will he block over..

To the boundary line or 1 row 5 rows 10 rows lol

If only he can see it, then just paint a massive cock on it and tell him if he want's it gone he'll have to paint it back to the original colour.

Something glorius and veiny aught to sway his opinion.

2e8431e839e128e5cc63a2a72b63f91e.jpeg

It's a pity you don't live in Coventry because someone would paint a cock on it for you free of charge sooner or later .

If only he can see it, then just paint a massive cock on it and tell him if he want's it gone he'll have to paint it back to the original colour.

That's drawn with a loving attention to detail Joe .

I wish that was my work. A stunning cock indeed.

Just over 2 weeks ago when we has all having that bright glow thing in the sky shining on us the guy next door was having his house painted .I live in a small street and my house is the only one that has an 2 story extension built out the back. So as i said he got in a painter to paint his house . Now between our house out the back we have a high wall and fence on top due to my son playing football in the back and now the guy next door having kids stop there footballs coming over . So after a week they finished the back of the house and now out the front . He and his family went away for the 2 weeks keep the kids out the.way I guess ..

So last Saturday they was painting the front of the house as we came back from shops and I said to the mrs.as I was.parking.out the front the house . The painters are painting the end houses wall now the guy next to me just has the front.and back walls the house on the end of him has 3 walls the street looks like a T from above so the painters has painted the top part of the T which is not his house.. so I said look there pointing the END houses wall HANG ON . I went out the back garden looked over the fence and they painted the full leanth of my extesion which is 18 inch from the boundary line in to my property.. the extension is 15ft long 2 storys high. My house is painted cream and 7 courses from the floor red ..now his house is light blue with bottom dark blue . Out the back of my house the front wall is cream and the side wall is now light blue ..

So I seen him to day and I said your painters got bit excited and painted my house ???

Him )..Yeaa I didnt like the the colour and because we have to.look at it I told them to paint it ..

Me) ...WTF its NOT YOUR HOUSE

Him) ...i know but you dont see that wall we do ..

Me) .... i dont like the blue on the front of the house when i park my car out front here so I'm going.to paint the front your house cream

Him...) You dont park out the front very often but we look out the back all the time .

This stage i just said you didnt ASK ..and I walked off

My mrs says to tell him to paint it back or call the cops to report criminal damage ???

stupidly I agree with him that we dont see the wall but he should have asked she says that's not the point ..

So thoughts .. yep he is seriously out of line get him reported

When you say you wish it was your work, do you mean you wish you drew it or you wish it was your stunning cock? :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you say you wish it was your work, do you mean you wish you drew it or you wish it was your stunning cock? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both really. Everyone loves a cock drawing, surely? Nothing wrong with appreciating the glory of well sketched cock, especially if it’s there own (it’s not :( )

If it was my actual stunning cock, i’d Like to think I posed Titanic style on some sort of velvet chair.

Glorious...

Ok less cock talk more how to stiff this cock

HE'S GONE ON HOILDAY FOR TWO WEEKS (Disneyland Florida)

so the fecking wall and back his house is ALL MINE

New thread

..........HOW DONI REPLY TO THIS ............

suggestions lol