Have I bent my side stand ? Gen1 Hayabusa

Tankbag

Need advice please, I think I've bent my side stand strapping it down on a trailer, but I can't remember if it was this slightly bent shape before. It does seem more lent over on the stand now. Thanks in advance folks

20190823_222858.thumb.jpg.4617d4bab0d0360a3253b3992d39f2c9.jpg

Need advice please, I think I've bent my side stand strapping it down on a trailer, but I can't remember if it was this slightly bent shape before. It does seem more lent over on the stand now. Thanks in advance folks

if your bending stands you are strapping too hard and risking buggering your fork seals/suspension .

I'm not so sure it is bent you know, the lettering isn't distorted.

You don't need to buy a new none anyway, you could restomod the shit out of it with a bit of old angle from the scrappy and some silicone sealant.

Need advice please, I think I've bent my side stand strapping it down on a trailer

I never leave the stand down when on a trailer, once the bars are fixed it can't fall then take the stand up and carry on strapping

Guest Richzx6r

From the pic I'd actually say the stand isn't bent but closer inspection looks that the metal bracket the stand connects to might be slightly bent