cb360 cam chain tensioner restomod

This section is for discussion on old/classic motorbikes. Also please use this section to put your project and restoration threads.
xMachina
Bike(s): K6 Bandit 1200, K3 GSX-R750
Challenge score: 0
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 195 times

Re: cb360 cam chain tensioner restomod

Post by xMachina » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:45 pm

ftw wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:41 pm

xmachina, you can't hide on the internet. anyone who logs in can read your posts and see what you are all about. I don't care how many likes you get your posts you have no build threads. you limit yourself to short stupid comments.
Do me a favour. Who’s hiding? Anyone is free to read anything I post, is that supposed to be an insult or a veiled threat - I can’t work out which and I don’t care much either way.

No, I don’t have a ‘build’ thread as I’d hardly call riding and maintaining a build so guess what, I don’t post it! Also, I don’t need to ramble on for 5 paragraphs to make my point. So far all you’ve done is drone on about running with no battery and a half arsed repair and shout ‘Murica. :lol:
ftw wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 pm
xmachina, you have been outed.

ftw

Post by ftw » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 pm

bianco, way cool bikes. :cheers:

I've been through 3 sets of slippers. one broke on top, one on the bottom and one in the middle. just remember to do it like fastbob says for a quality repair. :booty:
Philosophy time: If a bodge works better than what it replaces, is it really a bodge? This is just basically a manual tensioner, I'd be quite pleased if I made that and it worked
I think that's all that's going on here. :cheers: :cheers:

xMachina
Bike(s): K6 Bandit 1200, K3 GSX-R750
Challenge score: 0
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 195 times

Post by xMachina » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:24 pm

Ok chief, you keep believing that. I’m done feeding the trolls. :thumb:
ftw wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 pm