Am I on to a winner ...

Six30

Just looked in my emails ...

Can’t believe my luck :lol: :lol:

I am Mr. Nor Hizam Hashim, Working at MAYBANK (Malaysia) as the Independent Non-Executive Director & Audit Committee. During our last banking Audits we discovered an abandoned account belongs to one of our Foreign Deceased Customer, Late Mr. Wang Jian, The Co-founder and Co-chairman of HNA Group, a Chinese conglomerate with significant real estate ownerships across the U.S., died in an accident while on a business trip in France on Tuesday.

Please go through this link:https://observer.com/2018/07/wang-jian-hna-founder-dies-tragic-fall/

I am writing to request your assistance in transferring the sum of $15.000.000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) into your account as the Late Mr. Wang Jian Foreign Business Partner. Meanwhile, before I contacted you I have done personal investigation in locating any of Late Mr. Wang Jian relatives who knows about the account, but I came out unsuccessful.

I will like to bring to your notice that I have made all the necessary arrangements with my colleagues to transfer the funds into your nominated bank account without any problem. Upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, I am willing to offer you 40% for your assistant, while 60% for me which I am planning to invest into a profitable business venture in your country.

More details information will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you.

Waiting for your urgent reply,

Best Regards

Mr. Nor Hizam Hashim.

E-Mail Address ( [email protected] )

Six, I'm sending you my bank account and sort code along with the security and passwords that goes with it should you feel the need to offload some of the dosh. Having $15m dollars dumped on you like that could look a bit suspicious. Well done on your good fortune. :thumb:

Six, I'm sending you my bank account and sort code along with the security and passwords that goes with it should you feel the need to offload some of the dosh. Having $15m dollars dumped on you like that could look a bit suspicious. Well done on your good fortune. :thumb:

Thanks Smithers your a gent :thumb:

Just replied to Mr Hashim ....

That’s smashing , thanks so much for for this kind offer , but I’d rather it was 60% to me and 40% to you , let me know what you think , kind regards

Trust you to be related to a wang. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you won’t be getting a fooking penny .

Your new found wealth has already started to alienate you from your former friends . Don't let it ruin your life .

Trust you to be related to a wang. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you won’t be getting a fooking penny .

Your new found wealth has already started to alienate you from your former friends . Don't let it ruin your life .

Your not far wrong there bob , recent death in the family and fook me are certain family members showing their true colours ...

Six me old mate, how about I give you the offer of a life time 15 million dollars for your keeping your kneecaps :lol:

Tell him to feck off as he can have your kneecaps as you dont need them to spend the money . Lol.

No way ..... he'll be putting horses heads all round me house next and I won't be able to clear up cause I'll have no knee caps .

Wonder how much cotton wool he gets through a week ?

Mr Hashim has replied .....

Dear Friend,

I am very happy for your response and I want to use this opportunity

to thank you for accepting to assist me in this transaction. Honestly

you are the kind of person I really need to handle this project with

me.

Please I want you to understand that this project will not only fetch

us financially, but will also bring your family and mine to an

everlasting relationship in the near future. I am assuring you that

hence you follow my instructions this fund will hit into your account

without any problem, because every arrangement has been

concluded,therefore, you don't have to be afraid of anything because

this transaction is 100% free risk and legal.

Please try and fill the Application Form with your personal details

and banking information and forward it with the below letter through

the E-mail: ([email protected]) so that the Foreign

Remittance Department will get back to you with the official legal

procedures of transferring the fund into your designated bank account.

NOTE, Please once you contacted the bank kindly update me, so that i

will start monitoring the transfer process as insider, and also once

you received any message from the bank, then forward it to me so that

I will advice and guild you on what to do next.

Waiting for your urgent reply,

Best regards

Mr. Nor Hizam Hashim

My reply ....

Excellent, let’s get things moving...

It just so happens my uncle Derrick is coming to your part of the world next week , he could give you my details person to person , safer all round I think . Send me details of a place Uncle Derrick can meet you , he’s over there for a three day Firework convention looking to test some new product , he’s the top firework tester at Bang & Burn Fireworks at their head office in the UK . he’ll be wearing an eye patch , has three fingers on his left hand and 40% burns up his right arm , so you’ll recognise him easy .

Look forward to meeting point details .