rip off Batteries LTD lol

Phooey

Yes, because the more you sell of an item the further it goes up the 'best match' (default search setting) suggested list. If they end the listing for no stock and then restart it again when they get more in they go back to the bottom.

Yes, because the more you sell of an item the further it goes up the 'best match' (default search setting) suggested list. If they end the listing for no stock and then restart it again when they get more in they go back to the bottom.

Ah ... crafty. Can understand the logic though.

Take the add to somewhere that does a price match ( e.g. Halfords ) I got a genuine Yuasa for half the going price doing this.

It was from a very genuine looking website that was accepted by the manager of my local Halfords as an acceptable comparison.

It was only afterwards that I found out that the ‘ legitimate ‘ site had a really bad reputation for having some weasel words in the small print that went along the lines of “ If the item you order is not in stock we reserve the right to supply an equivalent item “ I.e. we never have the proper thing in stock so we will always provide a shite Chinese alternative!!