Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Also caravans must have an MOT aswell . Same with trailers ..

I really want too disagree as some one who does not want the expense.

Then I also know how to check wheel bearings hitches and brakes. I have also been securing dinghy's on road trailers since I was a kid.

Possibly more important with trailers teach people how to pack them.

Generally we move heavy stuff to a secure point above Axel's. On this occasion given our 10 minute deadline and 6 mile tow to next site we did not spend that 5 minute.

The one short stretch where I could get to 50 mph I knew it.

Sadly add all the legislation you want make somthing fool proof, you will only create a better idiot...

Sat waiting at some lights, 2 cars shot past on the pavement must have been doing well above 40, dust and debris flying up everywhere from edge of the road and the kerb, i only wish i had my camera on the bike, so 3 nob's the 2 car drivers and me for not having the camera :bang:

Then I also know how to check wheel bearings hitches and brakes. I have also been securing dinghy's on road trailers since I was a kid.

Generally we move heavy stuff to a secure point above Axel's. On this occasion given our 10 minute deadline and 6 mile tow to next site we did not spend that 5 minute.

Sadly add all the legislation you want make somthing fool proof, you will only create a better idiot...

Yea the cost but how much is it going to cost if your caravan come undone wheels come off it flips dont think insurance companys pay out on ppl who buy a caravan use it for 2 weeks then it dont move for another year then they all jump in and off the go . No checks just load it up and go

In the years iv been driving up down the UK and in Europe the caravans and trailers that iv seen all mangled up do to owners neglect. So yea £30 MOT once a year before you go away. Win win ..

Sat waiting at some lights, 2 cars shot past on the pavement must have been doing well above 40, dust and debris flying up everywhere from edge of the road and the kerb, i only wish i had my camera on the bike, so 3 nob's the 2 car drivers and me for not having the camera :bang:

From the sound of it it wont make any difference if the cops was there sounds like stolen cars so vid footage of them not going to do anything..

Yea the cost but how much is it going to cost if your caravan come undone wheels come off it flips dont think insurance companys pay out on ppl who buy a caravan use it for 2 weeks then it dont move for another year then they all jump in and off the go . No checks just load it up and go

In the years iv been driving up down the UK and in Europe the caravans and trailers that iv seen all mangled up do to owners neglect. So yea £30 MOT once a year before you go away. Win win ..

I've not had a caravan for long but as I'm not sure how the braking system and brake away work I will be having it serviced professionaly and if they bring in an.MOT I wouldn't mind. I used to have a motorhome and had that serviced.

The received weather caused problems with a lot of local phone lines. The bloke was there last week working at the side of the road with cars shooting last him literally within a foot of where he was working. But he got it all fixed.

Today two guys rolled up with traffic lights, cones and signs and closed half the road.

I went out ask if they had more work to do. Nope, it was all done last week.

So why are you closing the road?

Because a job sheet had been raised and whilst the guys knew there was no work to be done they were still obliged to close the road because that's what they had been told to do.

Stupid management not to allow the bloke on the scene to make the sensible decision. All those people who had to queue for no reason at all.

All caravans should banned off the roads between the hours 6AM to 6 PM . Weekends included .. they are pain in the arse .. we had to got to Birmingham on Saturday and the roads was clogged up with other vehicles stuck behind wannabe pikeys in the 30ft trailers and there Nissan leaf cars trying to get above 40 on the M5 then deside to sit in the middle lane so they wont have to try and over take just hold every one else up . To pikeys in the w**ker pick up trucks in the outside lane doing 80mph right up your arse which you cant go anywhere do to the 1st load dickheads in the middle lanes .

So , under your regime , if I want to go out for a ride on a summers evening after work I'm going to find the roads choked with caravans . From my own observations I think that caravans are very much in decline and the CAMPERVAN is taking over in a big way .

All caravans should banned off the roads between the hours 6AM to 6 PM . Weekends included .. they are pain in the arse .. we had to got to Birmingham on Saturday and the roads was clogged up with other vehicles stuck behind wannabe pikeys in the 30ft trailers and there Nissan leaf cars trying to get above 40 on the M5 then deside to sit in the middle lane so they wont have to try and over take just hold every one else up . To pikeys in the w**ker pick up trucks in the outside lane doing 80mph right up your arse which you cant go anywhere do to the 1st load dickheads in the middle lanes .

So , under your regime , if I want to go out for a ride on a summers evening after work I'm going to find the roads choked with caravans . From my own observations I think that caravans are very much in decline and the CAMPERVAN is taking over in a big way .

True. And as I tow i find my biggest hold up is being stuck behind camper vans, lorries and middle lane hoggers on motorways.

Outfits are generally able to tow at the max speed for the outfit it’s just the acceleration is slower.

Just changed my car for a 4 wheel drive model and the off the line acceleration with the van on the back surprised me and the cars beside. :roll:

DONT START WITH MIDDLE LANE HOGGERS.. it should be required BY LAW that cars /lorrys when going on to a motorway is allowed to have a cow poke (things you see on old western movies on of trains ) so any one hogs the middle lane you can RAM them off the road .. only way to stop these bast*rds ..

• 2 weeks later...

Two car drivers today at Fosse Park.

We were sat in McDs overlooking the drive thru entrance this afternoon.

One car driver pulled in while on his phone and with a small dog on his lap :roll:

Another drives in, parks in a disabled space in McDs car park, gets out with his OH and kid and walks off to the shops; inconsiderate assh@le.

Two car drivers today at Fosse Park.

We were sat in McDs overlooking the drive thru entrance this afternoon.

One car driver pulled in while on his phone and with a small dog on his lap :roll:

Another drives in, parks in a disabled space in McDs car park, gets out with his OH and kid and walks off to the shops; inconsiderate assh@le.

This is where i would have no issue with car thieves and joy riders ( as long as they are sensible), taking illegally/inconsiderate drivers cars/ parked vehicles :lol: :cheers:

On the way to work I called into Tesco. Coming out is a ONE WAY and a car driving into the car park against the flow of traffic. On the bike so have little option but to pull alongside her and tell her that it is a ONE WAY!

I think she said, 'Oh, terribly sorry old chap. I'll turn around and go in the correct way.' but through my helmet the muffed tones sounded like, 'I only want to go one way so wind your f***ing neck in you pr*ck'.

Car following me and stopped in front of her and switched off his engine, got out of the car and sat on bonnet reading his newspaper.

She was f**king livid! what a wonderful morning!

Guest Richzx6r

On the way to work I called into Tesco. Coming out is a ONE WAY and a car driving into the car park against the flow of traffic. On the bike so have little option but to pull alongside her and tell her that it is a ONE WAY!

I think she said, 'Oh, terribly sorry old chap. I'll turn around and go in the correct way.' but through my helmet the muffed tones sounded like, 'I only want to go one way so wind your f***ing neck in you pr*ck'.

Car following me and stopped in front of her and switched off his engine, got out of the car and sat on bonnet reading his newspaper.

She was f**king livid! what a wonderful morning!

Hats off to the car driver....I'd have done the same but would have used the bike :D

Our local Tesco (when I say local I mean 10 miles away) has a parking space for bikes. One space for bikes when there are hundreds for cars. But there's always some clot who parks their car in that slot.

Thumbs up to the biker who parked their bike across the back of the car in that slot :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

Too right an all I'd have stayed there till the moron had come back to his or her car then gone in to get what I needed and made them wait!

Reminds me of the clown who parked his audi q7 in the loading only bay in Newcastle so I pull up in my 3.5t van and parked directly behind him, I was on the phone so I wasn't in much of a rush anyway this bloke came out with a coffee from the shop and I rang off my call got out the van and started my drop by which time the guy has got back out with his mate and told me that I have to move my van or else......safe to say I didn't move the van and he was still there when I returned so I just said if he hadn't parked there he wouldn't be having to wait then he came out with the do you know who I am?!......yes your a cock who seems to think he can park where he likes which he took umbrage to

1-0 to me 8-)

Guest Richzx6r

Who was the cock?

The driver who parked in the loading bay who wasn't loading

I think s-westerly meant who was he to be so important that he would say, do you know who I am!

Ohhh yeah I have no idea, certainly not Ronnie Pickering....

The driver who parked in the loading bay who wasn't loading

I think s-westerly meant who was he to be so important that he would say, do you know who I am!

He might have been Alice.......

He might have been Alice.......

Who the f*ck is Alice? But then you knew that was coming didn't you?

Reminds me of the young guy I had to run an ID check on a few years back. He got really upset when I asked for his passport. Apparently I was meant to know who he was because he earned a living kicking a ball around for some club in Manchester called United.

Reminds me of the young guy I had to run an ID check on a few years back. He got really upset when I asked for his passport. Apparently I was meant to know who he was because he earned a living kicking a ball around for some club in Manchester called United.

I'm sorry who the feck is Manchester United ????? so what chance you got some over paid tw4t saying !! you do know who I am !!