hello everyone i am just in the process of booking my theory test to do my mod1 very soon i am looking at getting a Yamaha virago a 535cc has anyone had one of these cruiser style bikes and any advice will be greatly appreciated on the bike and test. :D :D

There is a section on here about member’s text experiences. I cannot link on my phone but worth a look.

I was lucky to be able to do my mod 1 as a part of direct access training so had about 7 hours mod 1 practice during my 3 day training. I found it difficult to nail a couple of items but worked at it and made it work.

I found it helpful to say outloud in my helmet the steps I was following for each manoeuvre I found difficult.

I-turn: “shoulder check off you go, shoulder check and turn not too fast not too slow” for example.

Also look towards where you want the bike to go rather than where it is or you’d eat it being.

Good luck :-)

There is a section on here about member’s text experiences. I cannot link on my phone but worth a look.

I was lucky to be able to do my mod 1 as a part of direct access training so had about 7 hours mod 1 practice during my 3 day training. I found it difficult to nail a couple of items but worked at it and made it work.

I found it helpful to say outloud in my helmet the steps I was following for each manoeuvre I found difficult.

I-turn: “shoulder check off you go, shoulder check and turn not too fast not too slow” for example.

Also look towards where you want the bike to go rather than where it is or you’d eat it being.

Good luck :-)

hello thankyou very much i will have fun then with the training then :D :D