Exhaust scratched – parking etiquette in central London

AChineseBiker

Hello again people. Can I please ask if you know how best to remove these scratches from the heat cover? Parked up near work yesterday and later some people decided to lean their bike against mine. Without anyone else’s help available after work, I tried my best to wheel my bike free but ended up with these scratches. Ahhh!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think those scratches are probably too deep to remove now so what’s the next step without buying a brand spanking new can, ACF50 Anti-Corrosion spray?

Many thanks!

3.thumb.JPG.9041bbd2823194becb1a4e1c5f468398.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.286636c3678f0cffb734b21779f0c010.JPG

5.thumb.jpg.9e1663d62d4a8de98cb0e93c9d85be68.jpg

I wouldn't bother , it looks like this sort of thing is acceptable in London , so it's likely to happen again . If it was me I would have extricated my bike and then kicked up the stand on the other bike and let it fall to the ground with a satisfying crash . What a total pig .

I wouldn't bother , it looks like this sort of thing is acceptable in London , so it's likely to happen again . If it was me I would have extricated my bike and then kicked up the stand on the other bike and let it fall to the ground with a satisfying crash . What a total pig .

Exactly what I was thinking, i would of taken great satisfaction of kicking it over to get it off my bike or at least letting the tyres down before you ride away.

The other bike is a BMW though so probably assumed that you would just be overwhelmed by the general awesomeness of his bike.

the picture of her/his bike almost hugging mine from the back reminds me of a male pigeon doing the thing on top of a female pigeon :3some:

The other bike is a BMW though so probably assumed that you would just be overwhelmed by the general awesomeness of his bike.

the picture of her/his bike almost hugging mine from the back reminds me of a male pigeon doing the thing on top of a female pigeon :3some:

I would post the photos on some other social media sites without hiding his reg number :twisted:

We're all assuming a bloke did this but what's with the flower on the bike ? Mind you it is London .

I didn't assume any one of the 450 different rainbow spectrum identities that rides the other bike, I would suggest you put such stereotypes out of mind too or the lgbgtfurwstutrwfg brigade will be along to tell you off, remember I'm a toaster I should know. 😁

She called me back just now and she was so apologetic. She asked me what I wanted and I said I didn’t want anything but thanked her for calling back. Hahahaha

Should of asked for a w**k at the very least :roll:

I was thinking the right same thing. WHO THE FECK thinks it's ok to do that .. I'm sure they be pi$$ed if you it to theres .

Maybe it's a ploy to stop scumbags nicking it as they CANT GET THE FECKING THING OUT....