Time out

MarkW

My neighbour is a single mother of two young boys. She's very nice, but is definitely of the drippy hippy style of parenting that considers 'time out on the naughty step' her go-to strategy for disciplining her feral spawn. To any normal person whose brain hasn't been addled by years of joss stick fumes, sending your child to have their screaming tantrum on the back door step serves no purpose beyond letting the entire street know that you are an ineffectual parent rather than just your immediate neighbours.

But still she persists, never raising her voice, never swearing, and never talking to them in anything other than the calm, measured and respectful tones an adult might use when confronted by a teenager with a flick-knife.

Until this morning. Just as I was reading in the news the astonishing revelation that giving your kids time out doesn't do them any harm (the more pertinent fact that it doesn't do any bloody good either apparently being less newsworthy) I heard her totally lose the plot in spectacular fashion:

"Arthur! You... you.. YOU ABSOLUTE F*CKING B*STARD!"

I'm sure there are funnier things, but right now I'll be damned if I can think of any.

:lol:

Love to know what Arthur done :D

Fessed up to being a Brexiteer I'll wager! :lol:

Said he's going to vote for Corbyn I reckon...

Hmm... Brexit or Corbyn. That's a bit like "If you were up to your neck in shit and someone threw a bucket of piss at you, would you duck?"

:shock:

Fessed up to being a Brexiteer I'll wager! :lol:

Hmm... Brexit or Corbyn. That's a bit like "If you were up to your neck in shit and someone threw a bucket of piss at you, would you duck?"

Anything but Corbyn and his side kick Abbot .

Lib Dem’s for me. But really, Corbyn is a miles better option than the perennial bullshitter Johnson. The man is quite simply a **** and will do more harm to this country than all of the Moggs and Abbots combined.

I’d even take the Maybot back and she’s the 3rd worst politician in British political history, just behind the pig-molesterer.

Lib Dem’s for me. But really, Corbyn is a miles better option than the perennial bullshitter Johnson. The man is quite simply a **** and will do more harm to this country than all of the Moggs and Abbots combined.

I’d even take the Maybot back and she’s the 3rd worst politician in British political history, just behind the pig-molesterer.

This should be in the Joke section :lol:

This should be in the Joke section :lol:

If only it was, a sad truth.