honda wiring colors explained

Guest ftw

You're gonna have a hard time talking to a cat :roll:

I'll out you as a poser too. pickwick you can take the test and tell me what info is wrong with my post.

How true, but I only self identify as a Poser on Wednesdays, Did you ever see Monty Pythons "Holy Grail" because I think your trying to flirt me into that ravine, but I'm a bit too clever for you , I'll just ignore you instead :booty:

this site is not about who's got the fastest draw or the biggest dick

another who did not read my post and just makes stupid comments. I don't care about the size of your dick because you have no balls.

I don't know the answers to your silly questions . I don't know, I don't want to know , I don't need to know , and I can't be bothered to find out . Happy now ? Regarding being a poseur , yep , you've got me there . I must confess that I do occasionally catch myself looking at my reflection in shop ( Store ) windows when I'm out on my Harley . I'm sorry that you seen fit to resort to insults . All I have ever done is have a bit of gentle fun with you but I realize that you are a thin skinned and humorless person . I have welcomed you to the forum and I have made a great effort to show you how we roll here but here we are again with you ranting on about some obscure wiring details on some old bikes that nobody rides anymore . I'm out of ideas now , I just don't know what to say anymore . It's all rather sad .

I'll out you as a poser too. pickwick you can take the test and tell me what info is wrong with my post.

Yeah , take the test ! 😜

Yeah , take the test ! 😜

Yes I know the answers, but he doesn't ,its only a ploy to find out what the real answers are, and I'm not going to tell him :raspberry:

Yeah , take the test ! 😜

Yes I know the answers, but he doesn't ,its only a ploy to find out what the real answers are, and I'm not going to tell him :raspberry:

I'm sure all his wiring fixes are totally correct and I can't remember ever saying otherwise . But that's never been the issue . Back in the day everyone used to stick CB250N rec regs in all kinds of bikes like Zeds , GS,s etc . The main reason was price and availability . The 250N was a learner bike and consequently the scrap yards were full of blown ones . The issue has always been the brash and utterly humourless way in which this information is thrust upon us . This fellow made himself a target for a bit of fun right from his very first post , which is well worth a read by the way . I've visited another forum that got tired of his nastyness and banned him . I was rather hoping that with a bit of gentle guidance things might go better for the poor fellow on here but things have not gone well .

I don't remember Zod . Was he a nutter as well ? Painkiller the vampire was my favourite .

this is how you welcome me to the forum?

I don't know the answers to your silly questions . I don't know, I don't want to know , I don't need to know , and I can't be bothered to find out . here we are again with you ranting on about some obscure wiring details on some old bikes that nobody rides anymore .

you admit can't be bothered to read my post. I said these "wiring details" can be applied to any bike on earth. I'm not going back to highlight in red. my questions are not silly. I've proven my point. you comment but don't read.

I've been totally straight forward, the questions I asked came right out of what I posted in this post.

the whole group is reading this you have been outed as someone who cant be bothered to read or learn valuable skills.

there are no trick questions the answers are all yes and come directly from this post. bob does not know or care if what I wrote is all factually true, it is.

I don't remember Zod . Was he a nutter as well ? Painkiller the vampire was my favourite .

this is how you welcome me to the forum?

I don't know the answers to your silly questions . I don't know, I don't want to know , I don't need to know , and I can't be bothered to find out . here we are again with you ranting on about some obscure wiring details on some old bikes that nobody rides anymore .

you admit can't be bothered to read my post. I said these "wiring details" can be applied to any bike on earth. I'm not going back to highlight in red. my questions are not silly. I've proven my point. you comment but don't read.

I've been totally straight forward, the questions I asked came right out of what I posted in this post.

the whole group is reading this you have been outed as someone who cant be bothered to read or learn valuable skills.

there are no trick questions the answers are all yes and come directly from this post. bob does not know or care if what I wrote is all factually true, it is.

What's this then ?

Screenshot_20190916-200918.thumb.png.252385f68771daa02ab025957a6ba7e9.png