Caffeine and machine

Went this afternoon with OH in my M3, spent a pleasant couple of hours there sat in the sunshine watching all the cars and bikes.

Be warned, there is a heavy police presence in the area, there was a cop car and bike in Ettington on the way in and they made frequent drive thrus at C&M.

20190921_154548-1651x1238.thumb.jpg.aef14206d13883a50d58ee0591267b16.jpg

20190921_154604-1651x1238.thumb.jpg.9a2f4118965900b4d5efa0fe1ed28b25.jpg

20190921_155807-1651x1238.thumb.jpg.8d533a4098a0cfc7277227940bb366a1.jpg

20190921_160500-1651x1238.thumb.jpg.8d2e9aa974525abc75afc17b034f1f91.jpg

It's a great place I've taken my bike there and my brother usually takes his Morgan 3 wheeler. Anything goes there. I believe the owners welcome the police there as there have been quite a few idiots there who spoil things. As its open all day and until late I think the locals get a bit hacked off.

Good food is served and not too far from Stratford upon Avon some lovely roads to ride on.

It's a great place I've taken my bike there and my brother usually takes his Morgan 3 wheeler. Anything goes there. I believe the owners welcome the police there as there have been quite a few idiots there who spoil things. As its open all day and until late I think the locals get a bit hacked off.

Good food is served and not too far from Stratford upon Avon some lovely roads to ride on.

There was a recovery truck on site loading two bikes on while supervised by the police, got the impression they were being impounded.

There was a recovery truck on site loading two bikes on while supervised by the police, got the impression they were being impounded.

Most likely the place even has signs saying don't be a dick lol. I know at one point they employed security to stop any issues. I've not been for a few months but was all quite civilised some great bikes and cars

Tend to go there whenever me and my mate decide to go out on the bikes last minute, it’s a nice place! Food is very expensive though! Usually guaranteed some nice motors there!