I love the smell of napalm in the rainforest...

MarkW

Years ago a family friend told me that he had never been a sexist until he'd met a rampaging feminist, leading him to start saying deeply offensive things that he didn't really mean just to get up her nose. I always thought that was a bit odd, and yet here I am - an entomologist, and by extension also a conservationist - thinking it would be a jolly good wheeze to napalm what's left of the rainforest just for the satisfaction of watching Greta Thunberg go apoplectic.

:lol:

I've had two teenagers of my own (fortunately now all grown up and sensible) but I remember only too well the smugly arrogant condescension of them knowing everything and us older folks being one step removed from Attila the Hun. Fortunately unlike Thunberg the world's press didn't hang off their every word like they were some kind of modern prophet. I notice she doesn't spout her dogma in well known bastions of environmental responsibility such as Beijing or Moscow. I wonder why?

What annoys me is the 'save the planet' crap. The planet has survived far worse than the human race and when we blink out of existence I'm sure it will continue on its merry way. If you don't believe me, ask a dinosaur. :lol:

The planet has survived far worse than what we're doing to it. But I'm finding it more difficult to dismiss the science that tells us we are heating up the planet at an abnormally high rate through our use of fossil fuels and the resultant carbon emissions. It won't destroy the Planet but it could destroy a lot of us. Can we pull back from the brink or have we been complacent about it for too long?

Just to introduce a sense of proportion . When the sun eventually expands to encompass the entire Solar System and there's nothing left of the human race except a few primitive space probes and some radio waves , none of this will seem very important .

Just to introduce a sense of proportion . When the sun eventually expands to encompass the entire Solar System and there's nothing left of the human race except a few primitive space probes and some radio waves , none of this will seem very important .

Could all get demolished tomorrow to build a hyperspace bypass. :lol:

Could all get demolished tomorrow to build a hyperspace bypass. :lol:

Better keep your towel near to hand .

. I notice she doesn't spout her dogma in well known bastions of environmental responsibility such as Beijing or Moscow. I wonder why?

I have been saying this to the mrs for the last few days these are the CoUNTry's that are doing the most damages yet not a ruddy word .

Also in the NEWS that they just flown the crew over to the US from Sweden to sail her £4million boat (that was made out or recycle milk bottles and used tampons ) back to Sweden.

SO HOW IS THIS BRAT GOING TO GET BACK TO SWEDEN .??????????? As she wont go in to them big carbon pumping emissions disgusting planet destroyers

So what she going to do swim ..

Stupid brat .. why is she not in bloody school

I can't really comment either way because I have burned thousands of gallons of petrol over many years in the persuit of pleasure . And I will continue to do so for as long as I am able .

. I notice she doesn't spout her dogma in well known bastions of environmental responsibility such as Beijing or Moscow. I wonder why?

I have been saying this to the mrs for the last few days these are the CoUNTry's that are doing the most damages yet not a ruddy word .

Also in the NEWS that they just flown the crew over to the US from Sweden to sail her £4million boat (that was made out or recycle milk bottles and used tampons ) back to Sweden.

SO HOW IS THIS BRAT GOING TO GET BACK TO SWEDEN .??????????? As she wont go in to them big carbon pumping emissions disgusting planet destroyers

So what she going to do swim ..

Stupid brat .. why is she not in bloody school

She wouldn't be trying to ram her crap down peoples throats over there because she would be vanished into the Qincheng hell hole never to be heard from again!

One way to save the planet is to eradicate the scum and those who think they are above the law, and redistribute their ill gotten gains to where it is needed :thumb:

Would you care to expand upon this assertion ?

One way to save the planet is to eradicate the scum and those who think they are above the law, and redistribute their ill gotten gains to where it is needed :thumb:

Think he's referring to BMW GS owners

In simple terms the human race is like bacteria, mostly good but some bad, but need each other to actually survive, but then you have the extremely harmful bacteria which will eventually destroy the good and the bad bacteria, it is this bacteria that needs to be eradicated while there is still time to do so, just my own personal view :thumb: :cheers:

In simple terms the human race is like bacteria, mostly good but some bad, but need each other to actually survive, but then you have the extremely harmful bacteria which will eventually destroy the good and the bad bacteria, it is this bacteria that needs to be eradicated while there is still time to do so, just my own personal view :thumb: :cheers:

So I guess it would be alright trust our democratically elected leaders to decide who's good and who's extremely harmful . Or perhaps Santa Claus would be better qualified . After that I suppose it would just be a case of creating the proper facilities .