Pink Hi viz.

A few weeks ago I went on a bikerdown course. One of the titbits that came out was that since every on and his dog is wearing yellow hi-viz now its become urban camouflage. The most effective colour is actually pink - except that no one sells it in men's sizes. The assumed logic is that no man would wear it. Well I'm a bad mutha, hell has no fear for me, and I'm confident in my sexuality and I reckon I could rock pink.

Does anyone know where I could pick up a reasonably priced pink Hi vis in a non boob fit?

For low light / night riding these are very good & you look like a neon person shape, [mention]The Spin Doctor[/mention] has research that having bits of you in high vis can actually act like a camouflage as opposed to appearing person shaped, which is good. I wore mine early the other morning & the low sun made me glow when I glanced in my mirrors.

Plus bonus they are on sale right now, i paid the full price !

Screenshot_20190910-232441_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e45c1f42c8b1747a2374035cfae3304a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Hi-Viz makes you invisible line has always amused me.. tell that to the Police.

On the biker down course they showed us a great shot of 2 Police bikes in blue/yellow checkered scheme. They say that the purpose of camouflage is to break up the outline That's exactly what that did.

I think the thing about yellow is that its everywhere and everyone wears it so people tune it out, so it just blends in. Also the space between 2 cars is bright so no change really.

Pink on the other hand ......

The Hi-Viz makes you invisible line has always amused me.. tell that to the Police.

On the biker down course they showed us a great shot of 2 Police bikes in blue/yellow checkered scheme. They say that the purpose of camouflage is to break up the outline That's exactly what that did.

I think the thing about yellow is that its everywhere and everyone wears it so people tune it out, so it just blends in. Also the space between 2 cars is bright so no change really.

Pink on the other hand ......

Reminds me of dazzle camouflage..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzle_camouflage

Its the same as daylight running lights now all all cars have them bikes lights become less effective.

Next option it to go brighter and brighter till eventually all you will have is the dazzle of light and reflective gear.

Already happens here driving of a dusk/ night through some local villages / junctions animals and tourists walking about. To much blinding reflection from signs the people / horses and animals just vanish from sight...