Flat footed

HDSoph

I can flat foot it and it’s a light entry bike .

I’ll get the sportie one day it’s just not right for me

You could not have made a better choice . I really like the new generation of Honda Rebels . The 500 in particular is a clever blend of cruiser styling and modern technology that really works in my opinion . There is also the Kawasaki EN650 to consider but I think the styling is a bit messy compared to the Honda. Of course , you're going to have to change your username to RebelSoph.😁

PhotoEditor_20190928_200425485.thumb.jpg.d01ecff6a8fb50edb1b9f98e40071970.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190928_200838732.thumb.jpg.d49ffc4d3b09498323cedac7a9c38d7e.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

It's a shame about the sportster but you have to be comfortable riding it as if your not the unthinkable is more likely to happen so good on you for saying it's too big instead of plodding on in the hope that things will change

Exactly . I tried to ride it this morning and absolutely hated it. Just wasn’t for me too big and heavy hated putting the stand down. Yes it’s ok when you moving but you need to be able to handle the bike ! Stationary or when hill start or even taking left or right turnings you have to be able to do that confidently.

Altho I am devastated to sell such a beauty she is not the machine for me right now. I need some miles under my belt on a little 500 get my confidence up maybe a war or 2 I’ll get an 883 Harley is the dream x

Yes I’m ready to feel confident on my bike I think will get snapped up.

We only advertised on sportster sickness local page to give our local people first dibs then will put on the main page in a day or 2 think it will go quick tbf it’s a lovely machine.

Will see what the Honda brings lol

Yes I’m ready to feel confident on my bike I think will get snapped up.

We only advertised on sportster sickness local page to give our local people first dibs then will put on the main page in a day or 2 think it will go quick tbf it’s a lovely machine.

Will see what the Honda brings lol

I'll look out for it , I'm also on Sportster Sickness .